NHRDA World Finals

Hmmm do i hear grudge matches coming up? This is going to be a blast!

There will be a fast chevy there but it got a slant six in her! Lol

See ya all there!

Thats the only way to make a Chevy fast, that would be the only way to make a Ford fast too...

:stab:

:pop:

Oh it war now mr, and you've finished how many races this year one of five. You'd be a piss pour batter with those stats LOL

But my one in five race finishing was kind of like finally getting up to bat in the world series and pretty much hitting that grand slam to win it all.

You finished how many?......... Oh yeah two and only one of them counted up here so pretty much finished one in our division so your pretty much as crappy of a batter as I am.

:pop: this is getting good :hehe:

I'll see you boys out there , should be a great time :Cheer:

Aaron you bought what kind of truck as a daily driver. Lmfao isn't orange like the national gay color or something. No wonder you like being in the rear going down the track. Rob cover your bum cause Aaron is taking up the rear LOL

Ken I haven't forgot about you.

Yeah i bought a Ford for a daily driver..... NOT a race truck I intend to drive my Ford where it belongs on the street not the drag strip....

Orange no is not the national gay color the color your thinking of is purple or kind of a dark blue. Hhahahahahahaha.

and I think me and Rob both have to worried about you because youll be the one taking up the rear......

F@ck you guys are funny!!

Aaron, if Shawn put his motor in a light truck like yours, you wouldn't feel so at ease:poke:LOL What, are you like 2000lbs lighter and only half a second quicker? hahaha

And Shawn if you'd put that motor in a light truck like Aarons then maybe blown diffs wouldn't keep you out of a big race:poke:LOL **** son what are you waiting for? Cut back on the whiskey and buy a retired oil patch F250 reg cab, Get R Done, shut them "other" diesels up!!:ford:

Now I'll shut up cuz my truck ain't got no buisness lining up against either of yours........... wait, mine never breaks so in all honestly my chances of beating either of you with a high 11 second truck isn't far fetched:poke::poke:

Also there is a lightweight 6.4 making his way down as well.

damn cant wait to get our trucks out there, should be some good running fords hopefully

This is definitely going to be a good race i cant wait.

So how many are staying at the holiday in topeka west?

with all the vandalism im setting up an extra cam to watch my truck in the parking lot.

The parking lot at the holiday inn is well lit. I'm sure it will be packed for this race though.

So I figure ill jump into the mix that Orange truck and that old 6.0 need to be mindful of a vp44 whoopin up on yalls ass! Haha all in good fun really looking forward to this.

So I figure ill jump into the mix that Orange truck and that old 6.0 need to be mindful of a vp44 whoopin up on yalls ass! Haha all in good fun really looking forward to this.

you sure you want a piece of this:kick: becarefull what you ask for :stab:

yes this is all in fun, we all race together or have meet most of them,

This is definitely going to be a good race i cant wait.

So how many are staying at the holiday in topeka west?

with all the vandalism im setting up an extra cam to watch my truck in the parking lot.

we are all staying there, looking forward to meeting new people, but come saturday it's :stab:
:woohoo:

Randy said theres like six sports bars within 3miles (walking distance) of the hotel

theres still rooms availible, but there single kings with pull out couch's, unless your truck is orange. then chances there will be two guys in the king bed

there really is something to be said for 30000 psi of fuel pressure................................................................................................................. what you might ask???

Oh yeah kickin your azz!!!!!!!!:stab:

Mind you i think running a VP is kind of like running a Ford.... im sure they have a special class for people like you.

bif

Cant wait to see yor truck in person either..

As for the two guys in one bed Shawn not happening in my room. Dudes dont spoon dudes.:hehe:

Gonna be a sweet day.....getting close to the 9's get our suspension dialed in a bit more and who knows...You can here and see it spin when we take off and again when I hit second...can't wait to see the show got the prostreet truck coming and maybe a few others...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ErpZL6KhiI

Last edited:
Hmmm do i hear grudge matches coming up? This is going to be a blast!

There will be a fast chevy there but it got a slant six in her! Lol

See ya all there!

Malcom I hear you loud and clear and I hope to see that chevy line up against the other longest record holder in Pro Street. It will be a race talked about for years.

East meets West :stab:

unless your truck is orange. then chances there will be two guys in the king bed

Naw, Shawn I'm sure that orange truck turns off the dudes:lolly:

As for the two guys in one bed Shawn not happening in my room. Dudes dont spoon dudes.:hehe:

So ya don't spoon dudes, just means you aren't a affectionate loverLOL Doesn't mean you ain't down for anything else:poke::hehe:

All this coming from a guy that drives a slow Ford, i think they have an even specialer class for people like you. hahahaha.

Lightweight 6.4's is there such a thing.... that are fast??

i'm counting the days till all of us get to meet,

Aaron hopefully you don't oil down the track and cause a two hour delay again:nail: