Northern California Dyno Day and Drags

Wrightman

Jefferson State Diesel and Siskiyou Muffler would like to invite everyone to a Dyno Day Starting at 9:00am at Jefferson State Diesel. The address is 1240 Hartnell Ave. In Redding California. We are going to be making pulls from 9-6 (75 dollars for 3 pulls) and then heading over to the Redding Drag Strip for Street Legal Drags (don't hold me to it but I think it is 5 dollars a person or 10 dollars a car load and 10 dollars to race). There will be burgers for lunch and depending on how many people dyno there may be a purse or two for highest Hp with a few classes. We are thinking of classes like: Single, Single with Spray, Twins and Twins with Spray. If you would like to pre register or have any ?'s call Jeremy at Jefferson State Diesel. 530-221-6161

Will there be a class for booger eaters that know it all too? :hehe:

Sounds like a good time, I will try to make it up to support you guys but I doubt my truck will be ready that soon.

sounds like fun, i'll be there as long as i dont already have something planned

edit, damn! i have the doin's that day and im taking in a couple guys so i have to be there. maybe i can sneak out early and make it there later for the drags

Will there be a class for booger eaters that know it all too? :hehe:

No, but there will be a class for guys that have their balls in the purse of their new girlfriend and are stuck with a JSD Prospect Badge.

No, but there will be a class for guys that have their balls in the purse of their new girlfriend and are stuck with a JSD Prospect Badge.[/QUOTE

Better my balls in her purse than on you chin,..... do you agree :poke:

Truck still makes 700+ reguardless of the location of my balls :hehe:

No, but there will be a class for guys that have their balls in the purse of their new girlfriend and are stuck with a JSD Prospect Badge.[/QUOTE

Better my balls in her purse than on you chin,..... do you agree :poke:

Truck still makes 700+ reguardless of the location of my balls :hehe:

Until you run on dunbars dyno quit making false claims of HP. :kick:

I think Beave has better practice and would not want to give up his place for your chin rest, so I am safe.

Until you run on dunbars dyno quit making false claims of HP. :kick:

I think Beave has better practice and would not want to give up his place for your chin rest, so I am safe.

What kind of operation are you running over there? you'll let a pole smoker like Beave be part of your crowd but black ball somebody who isn't affraid to spend his own money :poke:

Anybody seen Beaves new hat? looks just like a purse with some nuts in it :poke:

I'll definately be there, got another person or two that have never come before talked into coming if they can work their schedule around a little.

Ill be up I was thinking of dynoing but its not Dunbars dyno so the numbers will be pretty useless. Sorry I havent called yet Jermey I had a run in that cost me more than I thought it would.

Back