Northern California Dyno Day and Drags

A lot of guys on here really don't know me... But I'm going...
Would be nice to have an idea of how many are going though. From what I have heard it sounds like it'll be a great turnout.

A lot of guys on here really don't know me... But I'm going...
Would be nice to have an idea of how many are going though. From what I have heard it sounds like it'll be a great turnout.

Everybody knows you, your the guy that called JasonCzerak an ignorant a-hole because he teased you about Fords. :doh: :poke:

Ill be there may hit the rollers if it makes decent numbers with the new spinny thing and the things that spray fuel

Everybody knows you, your the guy that called JasonCzerak an ignorant a-hole because he teased you about Fords. :doh: :poke:

Now that's funny right there..... Seemed serious to me, maybe he shoulda used the freakin :poke: :hehe::hehe:

Well, for the most part we all survived Fallon, cant wait till Saturday

So what time do the drags actually start? The later the cooler I hope. We need some cold air going into the motor.

how do i sigh up to dyno?

Call Jeremy at JSD (530) 221-6161

So what time do the drags actually start? The later the cooler I hope. We need some cold air going into the motor.

Gates open at 6:00 pm and run till around 11:00pm - midnight-ish, the temps around here haven't really bothered my truck as bad as elevation or humidity, I ran my personal best time and mph at Redding when it was 105* $.02

Bump. Its getting close. Good group of people over there :Cheer: I'm trying to make it

Hope you make it, it would be good to see you, you bringing the whole crew or coming solo if your schedule allows

Joey, I thought you had your injectors out and sent off to Don? You borrowing a set to run???

Joey, I thought you had your injectors out and sent off to Don? You borrowing a set to run???

He can push it down the track and out run Beave's yard sale. LOL

Beave said he'd buy the beer for anybody that can take his crown/tiara as the bracket king of Far Nor Cal. :poke:

He can push it down the track and out run Beave's yard sale. LOL

Beave said he'd buy the beer for anybody that can take his crown/tiara as the bracket king of Far Nor Cal. :poke:

best pack a lunch little debbie if any of you think your taking my crown/tiara :hehe:

Back