Northern California Dyno Day and Drags

Be careful with throwing that around. People see we are from california and might get the wrong idea. Lets get back to the point. Who is comming out to have some fun?

Be careful with throwing that around. People see we are from california and might get the wrong idea. Lets get back to the point. Who is comming out to have some fun?

I dont care what mom and dad say.............. I love you

You two are so cute and rememebr its not gay if you beat him up when youre done.
And by the way Ill be there

I always sleep better after administering a good donkey punch :hehe:

I dont think I'll come to play with my truck, I haven't spent enough $$$$ on my truck in ths last 11 months so I'll spend the day strapping trucks and running errands and making sure everybody has what thay need :doh:

Who all is showing up to play? It is not to be missed, I heard Chris is going to let Beave run his truck.

might bring the ramcharger out and do some 60 foots at the drags if i dont go to a motorcycle race, sounds like fun .

Who all is showing up to play? It is not to be missed, I heard Chris is going to let Beave run his truck.

Man gary letting the cat out of the bag cuz I dont if you know but um...Im kind of a big deal :hehe: :hehe:

Just because you handle the junk of somebody who is a big deal, doesn't mean that your a big deal, it just means that your rent is due :hehe:

Wow I have nothing to come back with, :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Hey Beave,....... I mean bracket king, you going to run your truck or what?

I would like to run my truck, Ill get the fewbucks that it costs and run the truck

Too bad we cant have the grudge race this time, my horse and buggy vs. your yard sale. LOL

Back