Northern California Dyno Day and Drags

Well it is overcast but I think we are going to have a great day. I hope the clouds don't keep anyone away. Just remember it could be 110*. Drive safe everyone.

i have some pics, ill post as i get them
Dyno.jpg

mattstruck.jpg

Just got home 2:00AM at and I had a blast. A very big thanks to the whole crew at Jefferson State Diesel, Siskiyou Muffler & Diesel performance and all others that put on this show. Class act and it was nice meeting all of you and visiting with new people. Can't wait for the next event in your guys neck of the woods.

Joe

If I'd known my truck was going to be in pictures I'd have backed it in the parking space to show the good side.

If I'd known my truck was going to be in pictures I'd have backed it in the parking space to show the good side.

Dont get me wrong, Your truck rocks!:rockwoot: but does it have a good side :poke:
If you make any more power I'll have to spring for a wash wax and detail of the tailgate cuz most likely thats the part I'll be looking at most of the time :doh:

: but does it have a good side :poke:
:

It drives nice. As long as it's a smooth road. As long as you don't have to stop quickly. As long as you don't have to drive very far. Come to think of it, it really doesn't have a good side. Wait, the mileage isn't bad!

I dont know if it has a good side or not but the up side to all this is it makes really good power, I cant wait to see what the future brings :rockwoot:

Thanks Everyone for Comming out it was nice to see all of you. Here are the dyno Results.

HP
Master Money Waster P-Pump 24V 1st Gen Dodge 789
Big Sexy 05 Ford 518
5150 02 12V Dodge 958
Rex Gully 99 Dodge 334
Mike Lippner 01 Dodge 488
Neel Hill 06 Dodge 599
Alex C. 06 Ford 491
Aaron F. 06 Dodge 594
Raj K. 06 Dodge 646
Randy B. 07 6.7 Dodge 383
Matt R. 01 Dodge 512
Joe R. 03 Dodge 665
Tom G. 04 Ford 363

Hey RonA, did you run the same setup that you ran at Left Coast a few weeks ago?

Back