May 28-30-IHRA Top Dragster, State Capitol Dragway*
June 4-NADM Buckeye Nationals, Hebron OH
July 16-NADM East Coast Nationals, Numidia PA
Sept 3-NADM Weekend on the Edge, Salt Lake City UT
September 10-12-IHRA Top Dragster, Dallas Raceway*
Oct 1-NADM Ohio Nationals, Hebron OH
Oct 8-ODRA/NADM Texas Roundup, Dallas TX
Dec 9/10-NADM PRI Drags. Orlando FL
Wow, that's a full schedule! Way to support the sport!!!
Wait, I see a week you can shoe-horn in there - Aug 20 - ISSPRO/NHRDA Northwest Nationals in Portland! You can come out early and leave it here before the Sept 3 Utah race. You can even park it at my house and I'll give you guys a ride to the airport!

There's not going to be any air flow issues over the one filter that's pointed backwards?
You must have missed all of the Tow-Mater backwards-driving posts earlier!

Nice work. Man you guys will be busy hauling it around. LOL Like already mentioned, way to go on helping support the sport!

Last edited:
now i am geting really antsy....
How has progress come along in the last couple of days? is it gonna be ready for a 8 hour drive to south texas in 4 days?

Well Guys... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I was informed this morning that the NX Diesel Dragster will not be making it to the Texas Mile event in March. Mike did say that as long as he can still be entered for May then he will make it there!

I really hoped this wasn't reality, but there is still a few things that need to be sorted out in order for this thing to perform like we want. I will keep you updated throughout the rest of the build as usual!! Thanks for the support!!

Clay @NX

I highly doubt it. Since we aren't making the Mile, Mike has decided to go ahead and make a few more minor changes that were not going to happen until afterwards.
Sorry for the let down. But when this thing comes out, heads will turn!

Clay @NX

I highly doubt it. Since we aren't making the Mile, Mike has decided to go ahead and make a few more minor changes that were not going to happen until afterwards.
Sorry for the let down. But when this thing comes out, heads will turn!

Clay @NX

I hope it goes really smooth for you guys, but to be honest the first time you take the car to the track and roll it up to the water box the work is just starting...

u guys going to the mile to spectate then? we will be there, got some cold beer for ya if you do.

Hey Guys. Just a little update. Autometer sent us out a killer dash and various sensors such as, EGT's, Boost Pressure sensors, coolant sensors and the works! We are really happy with this stuff. Its great quality and we cant wait to see it in action.

DSCN7221.JPG

DSCN7217.JPG

DSCN7218.JPG

DSCN7220.JPG

Here is a few more shots we took this week with the car coming together smoothly. The dash is done, along with all of the electronics mounted. The battery is in place, and all we lack is finishing up the wiring.

photo45.JPG

photo53.JPG

photo54.JPG

photo52.JPG

photo50.JPG

We are still truckin' right along, however we still wont be able to make it to the mile this weekend. This will give us a chance to get it running and all of the kinks worked out of it at the track for maximum performance.

Clay @NX

Going to make it to any NHRDA events? I see NADM events are on the schedule. Hoping to make Numidia but that looks like the only good one I'll be able to make at this time.