NX Duramax Dragster Build Thread.

Hey Guys... slowly still making progress. Since we decided against going to the mile we decided to go ahead and do some detailed touches before it gets any attention. We sent the headers and piping off to be coated, as well as the dash. We don't have much left, but the little things end up taking the most time unfortunately.

Stay tuned for pictures! I will post some within the next few days!

Thanks for your patience!
Clay @NX

Can't wait to see it done. Always a good feeling to get a project that big finished.

Here is just a little bit of eye candy on the new rail.... let me know what you guys think!!

photo57.JPG

photo55.JPG

photo56.JPG

IMG_2461.jpg

See the new Carbon Fiber Scoop? That thing looks killer!

I know he isn't looking into the car! Gonna feed both turbos off the scoop? Nice and expensive looking! I like it!

Scoop looks cool. I'm pretty sure DirtyMax made more power after moving the inlet into the gasser-style scoop, taking advantage of the additional forced induction. Have you guys fired it up yet?

"Have you ever seen an ass like that before?"
"that's my daughter!"
"well... I guess you have."

LOL, one of my favorite movies. Believe it or not I used to work in Physics research at a university, went back to the "real world" with about a year left to finish my PhD. No, it wasn't anything like in that movie (although I did my best to make it that way) ;)

Hey Guys,

Progress was made this weekend and things are really starting to look good. We got the piping back from being coated and everything mached back up for final scoop fitments. The main things that we are waiting on is a few fuel system parts, final electrical wiring, and some paint and body work to top it off. We will have it on the dyno as soon as it gets these few final treatments.

Here is some updated pictures of this weekends progress... Let me know what you guys think!

photo63.JPG

photo64.JPG

photo62.JPG

photo61.JPG

photo59.JPG

photo58.JPG

photo60.JPG

photo70.JPG

Clay @NX