ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

Just to inform everyone that Lott is shooting his mouth off again. Says he will be busting off a 10 second pass in a 7.3 at this race.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Make sure and remind him of it when it doesn't happen.

Were doing 1/8th mile? LOL

Just to inform everyone that Lott is shooting his mouth off again. Says he will be busting off a 10 second pass in a 7.3 at this race.:hehe::hehe::hehe:

oh will do!!!

He's got it knocking on the door.......
Ran 12.80's last weekend.

i thought he already ran a 10 at baytown laast week...oh wait, he said he was gonna run a 10 at baytown last week

After the 12:80 doubt it but anything is possible We can line up some motovation next to ya!

With the pro charger it sounded jet fast at least. :hehe::hehe:

:doh: :D

Sounds like a bunch of local vendors mixed with national vendors will be attending.

Shaping up to be a good event!

I dont know much about drag racing but I thought you built trucks to run in a certain class, not make classes for certain trucks.

Serious guys, for those who have the diesels and always wanted to know what it is about?????

NADM will be holding a "Drag Class" for those wanting to run ET with expert advice on how to enter the sport and run to win.

Early Saturday morning behind the tower at 8:30 am! Please encourage all the guys bragging to come and try their skills at the track, ET you don't have to break your truck to win!

Get into the sport and run at the track not on the streets!

This action was suggested by the newly formed NADM Drag Racing Advisory Board (member) - great suggestion!:clap::clap::clap:

i will be there. prolly gonna convoy with a few buddys of mine pulling their sled trucks. might run down the drag strip, but my truck does fit into the 15.0 index.... maybe i can fix that by then... :bang

dalpilot PM sent

Last edited: