ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup October 9th Crandall, TX

Thanks to NADM for a good event, Congrats to VMAX for the big win in the unlimited class, Nice racing with ya. Good meeting a bunch of you folks, Had a great time.

Great to have you come all of that way for the race! Nice truck and happy to have you guys compete!

Good to finally meet you!

WOW!! A 2.6 truck put 41ft. on 2nd place in the 2.8 class!!! Way to go Garry. To bad you couldn't have ran 3 classes. You may have made a clean sweep!!

It took some power and traction on that track. Garry had plenty of both to get it done! I think he ended up 5th(maybe 4th) at TS, 5th at platte city(and he hit OD) and first at Crandall. The truck is definitely running well!

And an armed guard so your truck doesn't get taken over the border and never seen again!

My thoughts exactly. I hear about enough trucks around here(central/west Texas) stolen and suspected to have cross the border.

i have a 96 they can take across the border.... it has full coverage so its worth more stolen than i can get for it selling it....

Thanks to NADM for a good event, Congrats to VMAX for the big win in the unlimited class, Nice racing with ya. Good meeting a bunch of you folks, Had a great time.

Great to meet you guys. It was fun to say the least. Looking forward to running with you guys again sometime.

It took some power and traction on that track. Garry had plenty of both to get it done! I think he ended up 5th(maybe 4th) at TS, 5th at platte city(and he hit OD) and first at Crandall. The truck is definitely running well!

Thanks guys, sometimes you get the right set up far a track and it goes. Sometimes I don't and it don't!!!

Drag racing in San anonio would be nice... I ran 281 all the way up, it as way nicer than 35

here is one of the water truck i stole from Chris Boerm

puller.jpg

and if you notice in the last picture of the blue dr. performance truck, the sled driver was laying on the brake, he started laying on the brakes at 100-150ft, once they switched drivers they started to pull a lot better

and if you notice in the last picture of the blue dr. performance truck, the sled driver was laying on the brake, he started laying on the brakes at 100-150ft, once they switched drivers they started to pull a lot better

I dont think so.

Do you have any proof that he was applying them, or he might have just been getting ready in case the truck stopped.

From a spectators point of view there was a few times I thought "WTF is going on now" it was a little confusing as to which event was going on and trying to keep track. But it was nothing that pissed me off or made me want to leave early. It was most defiantly nothing that would keep me from coming back. I didn't leave mad or feeling like I wasted my money/time I was actually disappointed that it didn't last longer.

Does anyone happen to know who was standing at about the 60' and taking pictures? I would sure like to have a pic of my truck launching from his vantage point.