PCDN-WEB-2.jpg

Spectator Admission fees -
Adults $10.00
Kids 6-14 $ 5.00
Kids 5 & under free

Location – Woodburn Dragstrip
Address to track – 7730 Highway 219 Woodburn , Oregon 97071

Saturday – July 21st , 2012
NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing – 6 categories (see rules NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - Diesel Drag Race Rules!)
Dyno Competition
Show n Shine
Burnout Contest

Saturday Event schedule – (Note scheduled times may vary)
8:00 am Gates open
9:00 am till 5pm – NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing
9:00 am till 4pm - Dyno Competition
9:00 am till 4pm - Show N Shine Competition
5:00 pm - Burnout Contest

This track is fast, new concrete, and close to sea level. If it isn't too hot should be some great times. Max'd Out will be there, me too it's my home 1/4 mile track.

Also - there will be a complimentary BBQ courtesy of ISSPRO again! This time the track concession stand will be doing the cooking and ISSPRO will be doing the serving.

I won in Brainerd so only 40 points behind Verlon now, should be some good trucks in Woodburn, I plan on attending every event to the end of the season.

Hoping to make this, need one more try for that stock record lol before building the motor

I think every winner of every NHRDA super street event other than the canceled event in FL and the event in Virginia will be in Woodburn, some very close and exciting racing.

I think every winner of every NHRDA super street event other than the canceled event in FL and the event in Virginia will be in Woodburn, some very close and exciting racing.

thats good to hear, I've been to several a few years back and there were far too many log trucks and not enough fast trucks.

but I'll bethere for sure this year.

Just so there is no confusion, this is NOT the "Truck Drags" race that Woodburn runs with all the big rigs, this is an NHRDA event that will run at the same time as a local ET bracket race (which will make for good filler so we don't have to hot lap). Expect EXCELLENT track prep, a smooth as glass ALL CONCRETE racing surface, and if the weather goes according to forecast expect corrected air of roughly sea level. In other words this will be the place to set records. The track just had their Lucas Oil regional NHRA race, and the Alcohol Dragsters were down in the 5.30 range despite high track temps. Many of their local ET racers run low 7's on a weekly basis, so the track always hooks.

We are headed down Friday morning, look forward to seeing everyone

Also- the track will be running a Fri night test & tune as well, I'll be there getting some much needed practice in my truck!

Just so there is no confusion, this is NOT the "Truck Drags" race that Woodburn runs with all the big rigs, this is an NHRDA event that will run at the same time as a local ET bracket race (which will make for good filler so we don't have to hot lap). Expect EXCELLENT track prep, a smooth as glass ALL CONCRETE racing surface, and if the weather goes according to forecast expect corrected air of roughly sea level. In other words this will be the place to set records. The track just had their Lucas Oil regional NHRA race, and the Alcohol Dragsters were down in the 5.30 range despite high track temps. Many of their local ET racers run low 7's on a weekly basis, so the track always hooks.

Thanks for the correction Michael
fing32.gif
, BTW, will you have your racer ready?

Now, I'm really excited about this Saturday

Last edited:
Hopefully it is a record setting track. I'll be trying Friday night!

You mean Super Diesel correct? We'll be heading out after work Friday, looks like 4 race entries from the ATP crew.

Thanks for the correction Michael
fing32.gif
, BTW, will you have your racer ready?

Now, I'm really excited about this Saturday

My race truck is still far from ready, and the chassis work is now on hold while I discuss/argue over some fine points in the SFI specs with NHRA. I'll be there racing my dually in Sportsman ET and will probably run my Vega in the regular track series.

i will be there hung over from the previous night, and watching/helping if anyone needs a hand.....and bringing HoHo with me

With all the people who usually arrive early for Sunday's Mopar Nationals, they usually party on Friday night too, should be a lively pit area!

If anyone needs to scale their chassis, let me know and I'll bring my chassis scales. Otherwise I'll probably leave them at home. Even my big-arse trailer will be packed pretty tightly with the ISSPRO booth, the race truck chassis (with the cab & nose on it), and my Vega.