Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals - Presented by ISSPRO

Whose dyno is going to be there?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking I might go.. I hope to crack the 18's this year :Cheer:

18's? I hope i don't have to race you in SM lol, sitting on the converter for 3 seconds against 15sec trucks is long enough, couldn't imagine a 6sec wait haha*nx*

18's? I hope i don't have to race you in SM lol, sitting on the converter for 3 seconds against 15sec trucks is long enough, couldn't imagine a 6sec wait haha*nx*

Something tell me he's having a little fun with us, read his signature.

HAHA ya I was kidding, thinking of racing in the Super Diesel class this year but not sure

HAHA ya I was kidding, thinking of racing in the Super Diesel class this year but not sure

Come on and sign up it's going to be a good field and the more the better. Most ll the top super diesel drivers in the country will be in this one. Doug Brarens from Maryland will be the only one missing. Defending National champion Verlon Southwick who won in Phoenix and Texas, Arther (Bill) Allen winner in Redding, Chris Osborne winner in Mission, Rony Vandenburg who is quick on the lights put on NOS so his stock truck can run the number as well as others who have made it into the finals in some of the races. I'll be there too but I'm old and slow as hell on the lights and usually break out.:aiwebs_026:

Ken you have won many times and Dustin will be there in his Duramax which came in second in SD in Redding. We'll try to slow his truck down to run sportsman and SD.

Maybe I shouldn't race so I can watch all this action.

Weather is looking nice, this is going to be a great weekend! BTW - for anyone coming South on I-5 be aware that I-5 will be closed through Portland starting 11:00 pm Friday. I would just take I-205 from North of Vancouver all the way until it meets I-5 in Wilsonville, I usually take that way anyway to avoid traffic through central Portland.

Come on and sign up it's going to be a good field and the more the better. Most ll the top super diesel drivers in the country will be in this one. Doug Brarens from Maryland will be the only one missing. Defending National champion Verlon Southwick who won in Phoenix and Texas, Arther (Bill) Allen winner in Redding, Chris Osborne winner in Mission, Rony Vandenburg who is quick on the lights put on NOS so his stock truck can run the number as well as others who have made it into the finals in some of the races. I'll be there too but I'm old and slow as hell on the lights and usually break out.:aiwebs_026:

And yet you win regularly lol

Holy crap that sounds like a good field! I need practice on the pro tree LOL

I've ran alot of 12.4's @113 in Spokane at about 2200' so perhaps at sea level might be a bit better?

For everyone needing the practice, come on out Fri evening! Deputydog, I'll bet you will pick up a little bit from Spokane, but not quite the 0.5 seconds to run right on the index. That said, you'd still be reasonably competitive especially with a decent reaction time!

Gates open at 3:00 pm, the track says it runs until "8:30 or 9:00", basically until dark if there are people there to make runs.