Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals - Presented by ISSPRO

Thanks to NHRDA, Isspro and Woodburn drag strip for a great event. Got to meet some great people and had a blast. The track prep was badass! I hooked better than ever! Ran my fastest times and mph. Thanks again.............Brad

Thanks to NHRDA, Isspro and Woodburn drag strip for a great event. Got to meet some great people and had a blast. The track prep was badass! I hooked better than ever! Ran my fastest times and mph. Thanks again.............Brad

I was just a lowly spectator in the stands....... but damn, it was worth the price of admission just to see you run

That was my first NHRDA event I've been to in 5 years. Had a great time as a spectator, got the truck dyno and a trip to Canada.

Last edited:
Thank you Isspro, Michael, and NHRDA. Great day of racing. Event went smoothly as always. The NHRDA racers are really a great group to hang out with, just good old fashion good people who like to have fun.

Here are 152 pics I took at the P.C.D.N. from Woodburn Oregon today. I do believe I got a pic of every truck.

I had to leave before the final round, so I did not get it.

The Pics are in reverse order of the day. The first pic is the last pic I took and the last pic is the first pic of the day.

Sorry, no videos.

Click on title here --> NHRDA Woodburn Dragstrip July 2012 pictures by napadew - Photobucket

jc

Thanks for posting! I grabbed a few of my truck off of there!

I had a camera guy running around too. I'll go thru them when I can. Engine has priorities lol.

Thank you very much for an awesome event Michael!! And for lunch lol. I had a great day, good lights, fast times, until the super diesel final when she decided it was enough. Was really looking forward to run you in SM final, I knew you were dead on with your lights and ET's. Hopefully we can return to Woodburn annually, I will sure be back.

Hope the damage turns out to be minimal! You were cutting down the tree in both classes all day! I saw the 0.005 light you had in the SM semis, and you had 0.050 in the bank in the SD final before you broke! I would have definitely needed my "A" game in the final!

Thanks for coming out! I heard a bunch of non-diesel guys talking about every pass you made, you were sure a crowd favorite! I was meaning to ask you, what do you have for a trans in that?

Thanks Michael and the NHRDA for such a great Event!!

so happy that i could take home the win!

Super diesel was such a fun class! wasnt a single race that wasnt a complete drivers race on the big end!

Its insane all the crazy R/Ts that were happening. All my lights were .09 or better, Dudgy was cutting it down all day as well and seems like every person i raced had a crazy good R/T as well.

This Super Diesel class is becoming extremely fun and extremely competitive!! :)

im looking forward to Billings now

it was so nice to go back to my some what home town track (grew up about 20 miles away) and not have to work a booth at an event, it was good seeing everyone

Thanks for coming out! I heard a bunch of non-diesel guys talking about every pass you made, you were sure a crowd favorite! I was meaning to ask you, what do you have for a trans in that?[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for everything. I just run a 47rh trans. Nothing special.......;)

I want to echo the sentiments of everybody else. Thanks to Isspro, Woodburn drag strip, Randy and the rest of the crew at NHRDA. Also want to thank the two other pro street competitors. You guys are awesome, thanks for being patient with me as I am still learning the truck. It really shows the quality of the people and trucks out there in Pro Street. I set a personal record of 9.88 and was still the slowest truck in my class! It was fun to pull the chute for the first time though. :)

Had a great time despite getting my butt kicked in the first round. Even if the racing doesn't work out as you might like it to, it's always a good hang out at NHRDA events.

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to everybody who made it possible.

It was a great event and we are already working with the track to put on a sled pull next year.

For all those that went to ABBY's Pizza afterwards it was a long commute home for my daughter, I think we hit every rest stop bathroom in Washington:hehe:

What kids will do for $15.00 :bang

Now we just need to convince Brad that the World is round and he wont fall off the end if drives to Texas in October :lolly:

Here are my 2 favorite pics of the Weekend

CIMG4808.jpg

CIMG4728.jpg

It was a great event and we are already working with the track to put on a sled pull next year.

For all those that went to ABBY's Pizza afterwards it was a long commute home for my daughter, I think we hit every rest stop bathroom in Washington:hehe:

Poor Marisa! Glad we decided to come up! Got home around 5 yesterday and it was 108* outside!

Now we just need to convince Brad that the World is round and he wont fall off the end if drives to Texas in October :lolly:

Here are my 2 favorite pics of the Weekend

CIMG4808.jpg

CIMG4728.jpg

Quit closing your eyes Brad you big puzzy! :hehe:

Not sure if anyone can see these but here's my pics from this weekend. Not too many of other guys' rides, i'll tell my buddy to take more pics of other trucks at the next race lol but quite a few sweet pics anyways.

Improve Your Experience | Facebook

:hehe: that was probably one of the funniest things ive ever seen.

That was awsome! 15 bucks is 15 bucks!get paid!
I ate leftover pizza all the way home, currently paying the price.....:(

Here are 152 pics I took at the P.C.D.N. from Woodburn Oregon today. I do believe I got a pic of every truck.

I had to leave before the final round, so I did not get it.

The Pics are in reverse order of the day. The first pic is the last pic I took and the last pic is the first pic of the day.

Sorry, no videos.

Click on title here --> NHRDA Woodburn Dragstrip July 2012 pictures by napadew - Photobucket

jc

Awesome pic of my girlfriend destroying Chris's trans. Brad asked him if it was a ATS or BD:D good thing Chris knows a good Tranny guy;) she feels so bad about it! But what ya gonna do? It was her rookie debut, 13.7 @106mph.I'm still proud of her for jumping in there....

Thanks to all who put on the race. I had a great time. Need to work on my reaction time as Dustin killed me with a 0.010 in second round of super diesel.

Back