PCS TCU tune sharing for 48re

Alright, me and a friend have been playing with this pcs for a few days now. We wired it up to the tps and had a dd tune on. After it would shift in od it would kick out and kick in due to the tps. So now I have a new tps and we tried to write a tune for it, but when I loaded it on last night it wouldn't work and was stuck in second gear. Can anyone email me a tune or give me some advice? Its a 47re.

Alright, me and a friend have been playing with this pcs for a few days now. We wired it up to the tps and had a dd tune on. After it would shift in od it would kick out and kick in due to the tps. So now I have a new tps and we tried to write a tune for it, but when I loaded it on last night it wouldn't work and was stuck in second gear. Can anyone email me a tune or give me some advice? Its a 47re.

Did you re-calibrate the TPS voltage?

You should not have to "write a new tune" for a new TPS.

You've got mail.

My trans is built pretty stout fyi. If yours is stock may want to tune it back a bit.

Last edited:
Do you have a pressure gauge? IMO for the regular transmissions out there running this setup I would go much below 20 duty cycle in the line pressure adjustments. Dads 05 was running 230 at 14 duty cycle!!!

I can shoot ya one I made a while back. Lockup is close to factory.

Last edited:
What are the PCS and ATS differences? We are trying to work with an ATS valvebody but has a PCS box under the seat? This weather breaks I need to get this 48re straightened out.

PCS is the software platform. Transmission setup in the software is what matters, it has to be set for the specific vb installed. Example, ATS tunes and SC tunes are not interchangeable, only because the transmission setup is configured to use different shift solenoids with different gear selections. That is based on how the vb is built.

ATS and PCS tunes are not interchangeable FYI.

Yes you are correct the tunes are not because of the setups, but the calibrations are the exact same. I was just wanting to look at the calibration/tuning folders. I have the ats tcu program and pcs tcu program both on my computer which are pretty much the exact same, but it allows me to open up two files at the same time to compare side by side. So if any has some good race tunes they could send me it would be much appriciated.

i have and issue with mine. At WOT it will shift from 3rd to O/D and then right back. When im just chrusing it shifts into O/D at 45mph and will not downshift. Any ideas on the issue?

Do you have a pressure gauge? IMO for the regular transmissions out there running this setup I would go much below 20 duty cycle in the line pressure adjustments. Dads 05 was running 230 at 14 duty cycle!!!

I can shoot ya one I made a while back. Lockup is close to factory.

what part of dutycycle did u change starting ending?

I think it starts at 40 and goes down to 20. I'll have to check since I haven't looked at the line pressure for a while.

Little victory with our setup the other day, programmed tow/haul button to switch to B calibration. Just thought it was cool enough to post on the Internet... Lol

I think it starts at 40 and goes down to 20. I'll have to check since I haven't looked at the line pressure for a while.

Little victory with our setup the other day, programmed tow/haul button to switch to B calibration. Just thought it was cool enough to post on the Internet... Lol

im still new to this programing. ive been playing with it but no luck. Ive tried calling sun coast but they are always busy or no ones around to help. :nail:. and how did u hook it up to ur tow haul botton?

if u have a good base tune i can use or one thats setup can u email me suicidediesel@yahoo.com