PCS TCU tune sharing for 48re

If it hunting between fourth and third your upshot and downshift are too close to each other. You need at least a 3mph, Separation. 5mph is better.

If it hunting between fourth and third your upshot and downshift are too close to each other. You need at least a 3mph, Separation. 5mph is better.

the program im working on now i have it 6 apart. i was figure that was an issue.

Daily driver on A and race tune on B? I can send you one of mine, just make sure to change your tire size to match, that messes up shift points if your tire size is out.

could I get a copy of this tune I am working on turning a 09 2500 6.7 suncoast vb 47re into a daily driver. I bought the truck after it was tricked out. I wrote a new tune for it but it is far from perfect. markdmckee@yahoo.com

I am interested in valve body and controller for my truck.

Where do I get information on purchasing?

could i get one of you guys to send me some screenshots of shift points, mainly the 2-3 shift? my 1-2 shift is ok, and 3-4 is ok, but it hangs hard core from 2-3. ive been messing with it for a couple days now, but it just doesnt seem to clear up.

soon as i can get the 2-3 shift figured out, then i can move on to figuring out a better spot for my lockup in 3rd, and 4th..

You guys running a switch for your cal b tunes? Ive tried hooking up to my cal b unterminated wire on the pcs but i cant get the input to work. how are you wiring a switch?

Back