Perkins rebuild and Allison6sp swap

How is your job going being a big trucker seeing the country.

Dale

We had a great day today my daughter gave birth to a 9lb 21 1/2in baby girl at 7:42 am this morning. mother and daughter are booths doing well.Now my grandson has a sister to play with.

Dale

Congratulations Grandpa Dale :clap: Now you just need to heal up so you play too! GW

We had a great day today my daughter gave birth to a 9lb 21 1/2in baby girl at 7:42 am this morning. mother and daughter are booths doing well.Now my grandson has a sister to play with.

Dale

Congrats on the little one!

Thanks gentleman up at the hospital now was holding her till she needed changing lol she likes to smile just like her mother and grandmother.

Dale

dale got a pic of the wonderfull grand daughter?? if so would you mind texting it to me?

Dale

Congrats! My daughter was similarly big!

Thanks guys.When my daughter was born she was 9lb 12 oz 21.

I did some more tuning last week for the transmission.Made some good head way 4 to 3 closed throttle downshift is smooth like the other's.Drove on a 70 mile round trip did great haven't driven it since Thursday I have another tune to install to try.

I started therapy today all I can say is it just sucked. Don't have much grip in my right hand
40lb and 138lb in left the left used to be the weakest one.The whole right arm looks like drained water balloon lol

Dale

keep it up dale, it will look great in a few months, just keep up the therapy

Good to hear your trans shifting is getting better. Who is doing your trans tuning?

Congrats on the new grand daughter Dale. Keep up with the theropy and you will be back to normal in no time. Glad yo hear the truck is coming along as well.

I had a big scare yesterday day when I got home I was going to put in another tune open the laptop up and it started to do updates my Vance had it set for automatically update when it finished everything for EFI was gone man I was going nuts
I tried to back date restore didn't work then found programs but when open up didn't have nothing there.Took down to the computer shop 10 min later was back to normal.
A word to the wise copy to a disk for future reference

Dale

Last edited:
a litle update on trans tuning 1 through 4th shift very nice smooth 4th to 5th firm 6th smooth still have harsh closed throttle down shift 4th to 3rd only bad closed throttle downshift.I was driving around for work checking on jobs and bringing costumers water and gator aid for lightduty.Finnally was able to check the mpg. alot of start and stopping still was able to get 22.21 mpg never got into 6th.
I started back to driving my mixer last tuesday got released from the doctor I still have pain in my wrist and hand when I try to squeeze and pull on anything.Hoppfully it will get better asn't gotten much better.Bicep is doing OK have a good way get my strength back.Finnally got my AC charged Keith at MCS Diesel helped me out thank God for good freinds.
New grandaughter is doing great the grandson is a big help realy likes his little sister.I realy miss them now that I'm back to work not seeing them during the day

Dale

Last edited: