phat bastard

goodyg92

diesel junky
anyone know anything about the industrial injection phat bastard 95mm 160lbs/min. 1600hp single turbo?

oh ok i just saw it on industrial injections website and thats all the info they had on it alright cool thanks guys.
Cody

I know I have one sitting on our bench at the shop. All 68 lbs of it.

I think it has been used as a single. It was on an unlimited single pulling truck though.

You would probably have to use nitrous to spool it though... It is one massive turbo.. I have toyed with the idea of using a sb and a phat bastard as a twin setup,,,, but I dont think that I have enough fuel then

Kevin

You would probably have to use nitrous to spool it though... It is one massive turbo.. I have toyed with the idea of using a sb and a phat bastard as a twin setup,,,, but I dont think that I have enough fuel then

Kevin

With the power it would make it would be asking an awful lot out of a T-3 top turbo but that is just my opinon.

Jim

With the power it would make it would be asking an awful lot out of a T-3 top turbo but that is just my opinon.

Jim

I agree,, that is what I think too,, hence why I am not going to do it.... LOL, you would have to run just about full boost out of your top turbo just to get that thing to light,, lol

Kevin

Jim

i wouldnt be so sure on that one. i have seen some numbers with my own eyes very very recently that would make you believe other wise.

We use Phat Bastards as our bottom turbos with K31 Turbos as the top. On a Common Rail it has no problem spooling. We also have a Detroit Pulling Tractor around here that uses one as a single.

I have been thinking about building a set of twins with a htt or industrial 66 and and combing a big bro or the (phat bastard unless its to big to run with a 66)

yeah twins with a phat bastard would be sick but if u go that route theres no way u could use a vp44 u would have to have a p-pump and huge sticks and it would have to be an all out extreme racing rig...
We use Phat Bastards as our bottom turbos with K31 Turbos as the top. On a Common Rail it has no problem spooling. We also have a Detroit Pulling Tractor around here that uses one as a single.
do you have any videos? what kind of power does it make? whats ur boost at?
if you dont mind me asking.
Cody

Here is the P-Pumped 24 Valve:

Click For Video

And here is the video of the Common Rail:

Clicky Clicky

As of last year all we know is that boost is somewhere above 100 PSI on both of them. We didn't have gauges in that went above that :bang