phat bastard

The S510 flows 154lbs/min. IMHO, I would use the GT55. Spools ALOT faster and flows the same amount of air with a smaller 91mm wheel, and is much easier to package.

well ericks setup spools crazy fast and just did well over 1000hp so its workin great if you ask me lol.

Erick Brown

2003 Dodge Dual cp3s, Smarty, EZ, TST, Flux 5s, USB turbo over S510, TurboSmart 50mm & 48mm Wastegates, Bell water-to-air & Spearco air-to-air intercooler, ZZ Customs, ported head, Billet rods, Goerend, ARP 625 studs, Fluidamper, HP Airdog 150

thats his sig, he is Rebs brother. i am not going to post numbers i will let him do that. not going to post numbers yet as the tunning session just started. more to come today.

sounds like he has a beast of a truck i would also like to see some vids or numbers when its all said and done today. wish yall luck with it. tell him to get on and post some stuff up for us all to be jealous about.

sounds like he has a beast of a truck i would also like to see some vids or numbers when its all said and done today. wish yall luck with it. tell him to get on and post some stuff up for us all to be jealous about.

i just wanted to give a little hint hint lol. i am not going to let the cat out of the bag on numbers or anything else till he post it. its not my truck but they are my very very good buddies so i am just as pumped as they are. stay tuned for more later.

Now that we have several versions of Big Turbos on the line lets look at some prices and compare that way too!

Phat Bast***
GT 55
HX-82
EZ 94X Forced Inductions......$2699
FI 94X " " " ......$2599
FI 98X " " " ......$2699

Jim

Then you can get into Turbonetics T100, 106 and 115. Then go to Precision Turbo 101 and 106.

Jim

Now that we have several versions of Big Turbos on the line lets look at some prices and compare that way too!

Phat Bast***
GT 55
HX-82
EZ 94X Forced Inductions......$2699
FI 94X " " " ......$2599
FI 98X " " " ......$2699

Jim

Phat Bastard Retails for $2400

we have a pulling truck up here running a set of twins in a 12V and his top turbo makes my S400 look like a HY35 :bang

The S510 flows 154lbs/min. IMHO, I would use the GT55. Spools ALOT faster and flows the same amount of air with a smaller 91mm wheel, and is much easier to package.
Yes, but you have to put up with inefficient turbine wheel and housing design with the Garrett. Give me a BW wheel any day!

Yeah what he said....X2

Are you guys crazy.....the gt turbine wheels are light years ahead of any BW turbine i've ever seen.....if you dont believe that try to get a 96 mm s-400 wheel to outflow a gt47 turbine,it can't be done,seen it tried time and time again on 3 different pro mod cars and the garrett turbine won on backpressure and spool up, every time.:bang

Are you guys crazy.....the gt turbine wheels are light years ahead of any BW turbine i've ever seen.....if you dont believe that try to get a 96 mm s-400 wheel to outflow a gt47 turbine,it can't be done,seen it tried time and time again on 3 different pro mod cars and the garrett turbine won on backpressure and spool up, every time.:bang
Are you comparing same size compressor wheels,same A/R turbine housings?
What pressure ratio were they run at?