Policing our own

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
I think its a given, but in case its not, we need to all remember to police our own. If you see someone doing something stupid, let them know. If they don't stop, get someone that will make them stop. Dennis, Sheila, and everyone that has worked their asses off for this thing.....AFTER.... the way some of us acted last year deserve the help. I don't want to be a narc, but I guarantee if you do something to jeopardize this event and I see you, I will help you find the gate. I hope were all in agreement on this. Have fun, be safe, have fun, meet people, Have fun, see some of the baddest trucks on the planet, and most of all have fun, but PLEASE, lets not screw this up.

Amen. Some folks come longs distances and save up money and vacation time to make this happen!

agreed!!!:Cheer: On that note i will be on the lookout for a Brown 2nd gen cummins:stab:

Amen. Some folks come longs distances and save up money and vacation time to make this happen!

No kidding, it was the only trip I made last year and the only one I'll make this year, if someone screws up they might just get a good ole' country ass whippin'

Jim

I agree guys there is a bold line between having a good time and being stupid. And I'm sure when we get back we are all going to hear someone complain that the police sucked or the fairground was to strict, but if we all look back on past occurrences I think we can all agree we have brought this solely on our selfs!

No kidding, it was the only trip I made last year and the only one I'll make this year, if someone screws up they might just get a good ole' country ass whippin'

Jim

ive seen you jim, please be gentle on me.

I agree guys there is a bold line between having a good time and being stupid. And I'm sure when we get back we are all going to hear someone complain that the police sucked or the fairground was to strict, but if we all look back on past occurrences I think we can all agree we have brought this solely on our selfs!

So how about we all take the time to go up to the people that are doing there job and shake there hand thank them for being there.

BIGPOWR, come shake my hand, I won't bite your head off :) ....it's all good!

Jim

So how about we all take the time to go up to the people that are doing there job and shake there hand thank them for being there.

Jim

I agree, I can't imagine all the work that has gone into this event already.....!!!

Jim

Sounds like a good plan Jim...BTW, since you're making the trek again this year, and I'm truckless, I need to try and meet you finally!

Chris

NP, and I'm driving my Sonoma so it's not like I'll have a Dodge there, I'm planning on being at the Thursday night party and I'm staying at the Best Western on Scottsville Rd

Jim

I totally agree, I'm too old to kick anyone ass, but I'm not too old to dial 911 and have the idiots retired for the evening. NO excuse for acting like 13 year olds. I've been looking forward to coming to this event for 2 years and I want more than anything for it to be a huge success for everyone. Thanks to Dennis and Sheila for hanging in there and putting on the event again.

Agreed 100000% Tim. And the same goes for around town as well. After all there are people that actually live in the town and aren't there just for a visit. i'll be dammed if i'm gonna drive 13hrs to have some kid F stuff up for me.

Yea, I think we should be a little more respectful to the people who live there. For some reason some people wanna race and raise hell on the street and then they wont even enter the actual race itself. Doesnt make much sense to me. I think all the hell raising should be saved for the track.

i know i won't be making it this year but ya'll better not screw it up this year because if you do and they stop having TS. I will come to your house and kill you not in your sleep but very slowly and painfully! UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

i know i won't be making it this year but ya'll better not screw it up this year because if you do and they stop having TS. I will come to your house and kill you not in your sleep but very slowly and painfully! UNDERSTAND THAT!!!

I'll help:rockwoot:

Anyone know the BG PD's # perhaps? I'm not a narc either but if something gets destroyed and I get a license # I want them to pay for their stupidity.