Policing our own

Franklin did nothing so it's their own fault in a way. A dunbass was cuttin up the grass and smoking out around the pay table and the cop there didn't even look his way. there could have been part of the solution there. He was 20' away from him!!

I mean there was a red reg cab 6.4. It was here all week during DPC

Oh yeah I saw that one, its a good lookin truck!

I was there and parked down at the show and shine. I had a great time! The only thing that was pissing me off was seeing guys with mules and UTV's driving around with 8 people hangin off the vehicle. WOW I seen that all weekend.. The event wasnt that big. I walked my fat ass around so could they.

It was rather funny... On Saturday there was a heavy set guy near the fence watchin pulls. He was SMASHED!!! He was holding onto the fence for dear life. 5 minutes latter I looked over and he was covering his face with soot LOL Watched him stumble around for over a hour!

I do have to give it to some of the Comp D guys. I stayed at the Laquinta and we were hanging out in the parking lot Friday till about 4am. There was a guy doing a burnout there. One guy with us (not sure of his name) was wearing a comp d shirt and drove a OBS dodge with a big stack. He walked up to the guy doing the burnout and told him to stop. Luckily he did for many reasons :clap:

well it seems just when i thought TS went much better then last year with a great venue, less asshats and minus the mud, I went to get something out of my toolbox this evening and realized I'd been robbed!! I found my strobe light, jumper box, jumper cables, chains, binders and some misc tools gone then when i was walking to the other side, i noticed some one had taken my pintle hitch as well.
It was all stuff for work so it will be replaced but it still pisses me off. If you seen anyone unloading a black 07 ec/sb silverado and got any info, please let me know!

I had some beer bottles in the back of the truck, wouldn't really piss me off, but at least one had shattered...

Pretty awesome.

Sucks you got robbed though.

I though it went well. I have a video of one guy who had more than just alcohol in his system though. One person in our group lost a knife that I doubt was turned in to anyone.

I returned a Iphone to it's owner!! called the last missed call on it and the guy who answered was with the owner lol!

I though it went well. I have a video of one guy who had more than just alcohol in his system though. One person in our group lost a knife that I doubt was turned in to anyone.

Didn't somebody return a set of keys to y'all to?

I was there and parked down at the show and shine. I had a great time! The only thing that was pissing me off was seeing guys with mules and UTV's driving around with 8 people hangin off the vehicle. WOW I seen that all weekend.. The event wasnt that big. I walked my fat ass around so could they.

It was rather funny... On Saturday there was a heavy set guy near the fence watchin pulls. He was SMASHED!!! He was holding onto the fence for dear life. 5 minutes latter I looked over and he was covering his face with soot LOL Watched him stumble around for over a hour!

I do have to give it to some of the Comp D guys. I stayed at the Laquinta and we were hanging out in the parking lot Friday till about 4am. There was a guy doing a burnout there. One guy with us (not sure of his name) was wearing a comp d shirt and drove a OBS dodge with a big stack. He walked up to the guy doing the burnout and told him to stop. Luckily he did for many reasons :clap:

LOL, can't have any fun in the La Quinta parking lot!!!

Hey Mikee!!!!! or better yet Mikeee Pawr......

I had a great time hanging out with ya'll Dmax guys......

Same here Alabama. lmao Mikeee!! I had a great time as well. Even had a little entertainment on the 3rd floor at about 1:30am sat night lol. The hotel wasn't happy about that though.

i've got a few good pics of your truck too. Thing is super clean

We had a little chat with the drunk hillbillies yelling "do a burn out"! Eric told them to nut up and do it in their own trucks instead of yelling at us. Which almost got me into a fight, except I couldn't stop laughing and calling them all gay.

Don't make them bite your nipples Kyle.

Buddy of mine had a cummins power hitch cover stole off his truck in the pulls parking lot.. Kinda pisses ya off knowing that fellow diesel guys can't respect someone elses truck!!

Wish I could remember some of the stuff I did at the LaQuinta.

I guess I was the one drinking right in front of the cop when she told us that we should not be drinking, other then that I dont thing I did anything bad, lol.

My truck sat in the LaQuinta parking lot near the steep bank all weekend. Black dually with 22.5's and Ram air hood. I must have been in the room having fun when the rest of the stuff was happening. I heard only a few burnouts happening.
Sorry to hear some things were stolen. I hate to even leave my truck anymore with all the idiots running around the lots.

sweet truck man!

DSC_6533.jpg

DSC_6532.jpg

Same here Alabama. lmao Mikeee!! I had a great time as well. Even had a little entertainment on the 3rd floor at about 1:30am sat night lol. The hotel wasn't happy about that though.

i've got a few good pics of your truck too. Thing is super clean

Post up or shut up