Policing our own

oh stupid human tricks. just don't let timbo know you have it or someone will be tasing themselves at wabas

Anyone know the BG PD's # perhaps? I'm not a narc either but if something gets destroyed and I get a license # I want them to pay for their stupidity.

Real easy number for Bowling Green Police: (270) 393-BGPD (Non Emergency)

Like you'd need it...one look from you would make me stop something!!!

Although, I'd love to watch someone get tased...

Chris

Awe, now come on....I'm old, getting fat, and an orthopedic nightmare!! Trust me, I need the taser!! Going hands on is my last resort!! LOL

BTW, It is SO much fun to watch folks get tased!! I'll bring my video to TS...It's funny! Got several others on video too!! lol

oh stupid human tricks. just don't let timbo know you have it or someone will be tasing themselves at wabas

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking....
That would SO Get me fired!!

I beleive I'll leave it at home! I need my job..lol

Yeah, yeah, yeah...we know you're just sandbaggin...:hehe:

Probably better for the common good if you leave it at home though....you know you'd see something that would make you use it...
Chris

Yeah, yeah, yeah...we know you're just sandbaggin...:hehe:

Probably better for the common good if you leave it at home though....you know you'd see something that would make you use it...
Chris

LOL

Yup!

I leave it home!

Well...

Think we failed.

I wasn't around for any of the nightime activity last year, but if it was worse than the parking area at the pulls tonight then holy chit...

Took 15 minutes or so to get out of the parkin lot, no big deal, but during that 15 minutes there were at least 30 trucks powerbraking their trucks in line, and/or blowing smoke and revin the hell outa the truck.

Didn't see which truck it was, but I swear one guy was bouncin off his rev-limiter over and over the entire time I was waitin to get outa there...

I laughed at the kids by the end of the driveway yelling "Burnout!" at every truck that came by.

I yelled "ADULT" back at 'em.

It made my wife laugh, they just looked at me like I was speakin spanish...

The guys yellin burnout was kinda entertaining, but it wasn't worth it to do a burnout. The only thing that got me was a really intoxicated young guy, didn't look close to 21, trying to come up to my door to fight when I was pullin out of the gate in the pullin field. Little scrawny boy, friends called him Tanner, but his friends quickly got him so he would stay out of the way and out of trouble.

yes i agree. there were some idots out in the field doing burnouts and being retards..i cant stand it when people do that chit. what are they trying to prove...especially if they got a ford...haha...j/k guys.

Lol, you know, I was sittin there suffocating on smoke and lookin around, and I was gettin real proud of my ford brethren... They were all behaving, that I saw.

Then a 7.3 2wd 4 door red dually lit 'em up right in front of me... :bang

It was all three brands, the dude hittin his rev limiter sounded like a Dmax, but I could only hear him, didn't see him.

It's getting better, there were two trucks doing donuts in the field were we park as we left, one was followed and pics were taken along with his license plate number called in to the event leadership.

Jim

I almost got out and ripped the dudes ass in the red ford, but there were 4 dudes in the truck with him...

I'm not THAT young anymore.

Speakin of pics though, what was up with those girls puttin on a show on top of that truck?

Maybe next year everyone should have to say the meaning of respect before they are allowed to enter the grounds. If you can't say it well then in the words of Kenny Powers "Your fu**in Out!"

My truck just sat around and looked pretty at the show and shine. lol Plus no way in hell Id screw up 700 dollars worth of tires.

What sucked though is that we were sittin in back of the best western just BSing, and got kicked out cuase the dumbasses at the front of the best western were doing burnouts

You get kicked outa your hotel Matt?

Or just told to leave the parkin lot?

I almost got out and ripped the dudes ass in the red ford, but there were 4 dudes in the truck with him...

I'm not THAT young anymore.

Speakin of pics though, what was up with those girls puttin on a show on top of that truck?

I saw that. We had a pretty good view of it. We couldn't go anywhere since Brad lost his keys :hehe:

You get kicked outa your hotel Matt?

Or just told to leave the parkin lot?

We just got told to leave the parking lot becuase apparently we were gonna make people want to do burnouts. But we were out in the back just sitting on the sidewalk but oh well. We are just hanging out in the room now.

I saw that. We had a pretty good view of it. We couldn't go anywhere since Brad lost his keys :hehe:

I drove over there to see if I could break into his truck and Liz told me y'all found the keys?

We just got told to leave the parking lot becuase apparently we were gonna make people want to do burnouts. But we were out in the back just sitting on the sidewalk but oh well. We are just hanging out in the room now.

Bummer dude.