Policing our own

F me i thought i had more.

DSC_6523.jpg

I agree with you,

I asked these three kids to "please" not lean on my buddies ranger with the bt4 cummins ( Matt Conrads) bc he wasnt around. These kids start getting smart with me. I told them if they had a problem with the request I knew some people that would kindly ask them to leave. People dont have any respect for others people stuff.

Well, the asshats were in full force tonight weren't they? When I finally decided to leave I noticed a car sitting there with the door open, car running, and the lights on. As I got closer I realize there's a guy passed out in the driver's seat hanging half-way out of the car. I was in for a bit of treat when I got to the other side of the car. There was a girl, who I thought was passed out also, squatted down with her pants around her knees(apparently relieving herself), with her head laying on her arms. I stopped, and the girl stands up and pulls up her pants and comes up to my truck telling me to stop. She then went back to the guys behind me, and talked to them. She thought I was the guy who was supposed to be taking her back to the hotel. Apparently he left her there. The other guys helped her out somehow, I guess. She told me I could go ahead. Hopefully, she got a ride back. I would have offered, but I didn't like the idea of a drunk possibly puking in my truck. Plus, I was going south, not north. Wow, this is a long post. Well, maybe someone was entertained by it.

Heres one for you, my wife and I are joy riding, checking out the trucks and the sights. At the light by Drury inn a black chevy rolls up with a ton of girls in the truck and one was 3/4 out the front window yelling "Im going to puke @itches" Barf, I yelled back did you learn your lesson and she flipped me off and they floored it.

My truck sat in the LaQuinta parking lot near the steep bank all weekend. Black dually with 22.5's and Ram air hood. I must have been in the room having fun when the rest of the stuff was happening. I heard only a few burnouts happening.
Sorry to hear some things were stolen. I hate to even leave my truck anymore with all the idiots running around the lots.

I was wondering who was taking 2 spots all weekend! :hehe:

I agree with you,

I asked these three kids to "please" not lean on my buddies ranger with the bt4 cummins ( Matt Conrads) bc he wasnt around. These kids start getting smart with me. I told them if they had a problem with the request I knew some people that would kindly ask them to leave. People dont have any respect for others people stuff.

Milt when was this? Were me and matt gone at that point?

Heres one for you, my wife and I are joy riding, checking out the trucks and the sights. At the light by Drury inn a black chevy rolls up with a ton of girls in the truck and one was 3/4 out the front window yelling "Im going to puke @itches" Barf, I yelled back did you learn your lesson and she flipped me off and they floored it.

Well, I guess that just further proves that only stupid people are breeding.:bang:bang:bang*bdh*:badidea:

Same here Alabama. lmao Mikeee!! I had a great time as well. Even had a little entertainment on the 3rd floor at about 1:30am sat night lol. The hotel wasn't happy about that though.

i've got a few good pics of your truck too. Thing is super clean

That was some pretty funny stuff too. Fat and fantastic. Hahaha!:hehe::hehe:

It was entertaining to hear the story but not to see her I can vouch for that!

I still thought it was worth seeing.You can now say you seen a fat girl get kicked out of a hotel room naked and screaming. :hehe::hehe: