Post your Badazz 160 pump timeslips...

awesome

you are gonna have to figure out a quicker way to get that thing spooled up tho brad

at the larger drag strips you only have 7 seconds to get in after 3 lites are lit

if you take longer than that they will flash the red in your lane and you dont get a time (if it happens in elim you are out)

its called getting 'timed out'

great numbers

and consistant too!

how many 10.76 passes did you make?

Im not the best at the lights, but i did make 2 passes at 10.76 and this last weekend i made a 10.76, 10.78, 10.85 passes. I am getting better at the lights.

if your opp goes in and lights both bulbs before you are prestaged just make sure you got it all spooled up before you light your top light

he did that on purpose most likely

and that is not allowed at the bigger races

most of the time they inforce 'courtesy staging' and will either dq your opp or back him up if he tries that

I'm glad to see these times as well. I'm not going to crazy, just ht3b/hx35 twins on my 94. I'll be happy with 12s, but faster is better...

what hp does it usally take to hit mid 12s with a 2wd reg cab auto ?

1.7's are fairly easy on slicks with some type of traction bar.
I have been 1.59 on a well preped track.

At what HP level did you hit 11s? With how much air? I'm hoping I can pull it off with the HE341/ht60 combo. If ponci can do it with a 64 I don't see why not!

You should be able to do it easy with that twin setup. I pulled 634 on the dyno and my race weight was 6150 lbs. I am going a different route this season. Venturing outside the box!:ft:

With what size injectors? You run 167dvs right? Making sure I've got this down, the less times I've got to tear down and change things up the better.

also a 2wd reg cab long bed auto slt weighs right around 5600 in case anyone was wondering, and 4x4 reg cab long bed slt is right just under 6000 without driver

Yup... mine scales 5750 with me in it. I actually went 12.20 at 501hp with a single stock HX35-18. (WH1C) A good tranny makes a LOT of difference.

Mind if I ask what your egts where like?

if its anything like what my 458whp was with the stock turbo and stock housing a 1500 degree pyro can be pegged before 60mph even. so i would imagine over 2000*

Mind if I ask what your egts where like?

The 18cm housing helps with EGT's... but I would imagine it was still pritty hot. (no gauge) Actually, after many passes, & a bunch of street play, the turbo & stock manifold were still in great shape when removed.

I ran a 14.9 with the stock turbo, poor reaction time, not locking up in 2nd, shifting into overdrive late, with mud tires, all before 3000 rpms. Tuned my pump myself (not a whole lot), ddp3's and high flow dv's, 0 plate and housing full forward, stock size straight pipe. My head and pump haven't been off the truck yet, with 322k on the odo.

Installed my twins on thanksgiving and need to install my valve springs and ddp4's. Then will see where I'm at.

I ran a 14.9 with the stock turbo, poor reaction time, not locking up in 2nd, shifting into overdrive late, with mud tires, all before 3000 rpms. Tuned my pump myself (not a whole lot), ddp3's and high flow dv's, 0 plate and housing full forward, stock size straight pipe. My head and pump haven't been off the truck yet, with 322k on the odo.

Installed my twins on thanksgiving and need to install my valve springs and ddp4's. Then will see where I'm at.

what twins? I would bet you should be into the high 12's at least, if you have a reg cab.

Back