Post your Badazz 160 pump timeslips...

Drove the truck to the track last night..

1.66 60'
7.36 eighth at 94.4
11.52 at 116

I'm happy with the time and that it drove home, but I lost my mph in the eighth.. It pulled a high 97 mph and a 98 mph pass last week.. I was expecting a 120 quarter last night. As far as top end, once it got between the eighth and quarter, it was like I put the cruise on.. It just didn't have any more..
I had an issue a few days ago, I'll pm you Matt.. I may have screwed up something else that could be a factor on the mph loss.. I can't complain much though.. It was smoke free and didn't break.. That's nice...

Congrats bud. Keep on tuning to reach your goal. Landline me sometime to bs.

6.67 @ 103 on my race truck this weekend. That is all one of them have in it. Every trick was done and it was gas burner clean. When the rpm's got up, it would lay over. You could tell it was out of fuel, the turbos would get quiet. I am sure my fuel pump was keeping up, the pump wasn't starving.

test and tune day

Attachments

• 11.09 time slip 001.jpg
    11.09 time slip 001.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 86
Phill, do you happen to be running one of Jeff's new converters?

6.67 @ 103 on my race truck this weekend. That is all one of them have in it. Every trick was done and it was gas burner clean. When the rpm's got up, it would lay over. You could tell it was out of fuel, the turbos would get quiet. I am sure my fuel pump was keeping up, the pump wasn't starving.

:clap: very impressive run. Mind sharing what turbos?

Nice run Brad. I made it out there for the street drags and made a few runs, before it got packed. Both runs were against stangs. One handed me my a$$ the other I held off utill 3/4 track.

Got a call from Brad Ponci. He just ran up at Samoa with a 14mph head wind. 1.54 60ft. 6.83@101.12 in the 1/8th. 10.76@124.31 in the 1/4. Congratulations Brad!

Brad, you're going to make the rest of us 160ers look good, then what will the 215hp pumpers think?

Great numbers.

Back