Post your Badazz 160 pump timeslips...

Stock original DV's, untouched, (prob. 122's), & Garmons extruded 370's.

Just bringing the thread back to life.. Mine ran 7.34 at 98.x mph in the eighth on diesel only.. 60' was 1.66..

Mine went 11.65 with 1 stage of nitrous, truck in sig, about 6400 lbs. and still has the 518 nonlockup trans since it's a first gen.

Mine went 11.65 with 1 stage of nitrous, truck in sig, about 6400 lbs. and still has the 518 nonlockup trans since it's a first gen.

WoW!
I loose 5 tenths when I leave the converter unlocked!!
Yours would be a bad mo-fo with an RH & a tripple.

Just bringing the thread back to life.. Mine ran 7.34 at 98.x mph in the eighth on diesel only.. 60' was 1.66..

My best pass to date is on a 1.59 60'
7.20 8th @ 94.2 mph
11.40 1/4 @ 116 mph

Your 1.66 60' gives up a tenth compared to my 1.59, so that makes the ET about even in the 8th, but that 98MPH crap has me a bit worried!!
If you've got me by 4mph in the 8th, I'd guess an 11.20ish 1/4.

Morse=:banned:

Mine also did a 1.61 60ft on drag radials, and 7.38 at 93.7 on that 11.65 pass.
It also went 12.27 on fuel only and I accidently left soft and had the boost turned down for the nitrous and forgot to turn it up, that was the only pass I ever made on fuel with the 160 pump.

Thanks for all the tuning help this weekend on the little 160 pump Matt... :Cheer: Now its time for tranny, and tree work... :tree:

Cole truck is badass for sure :bow:. Did you put on a 215 pump yet? I cant wait to see what she does with a lockup trans on fuel and even on spray. Good luck and i hope you can make it up for my event at samoa drag strip. I am in the workings for more traction and air as we speak :evil. Hell i might even find some more fuel in the old girl. I dont know how much longer the engine will last at 240k+. The truck was recoverd from the river and brought to us full of water and silt. Sounds like are track is going to have a very short season due to sponsors. Looks like i am going to do some traveling this year.

Last edited:
Brad, you need to wait a little while before adding more air and fuel! Matt, maybe you need to be the driver in mine so it would go faster.. I weighed 249 at the grocery store yesterday.. When I started my diet, I weighed 234.. That's just not right.. :bang

I want to try a couple of tricks i thought up. I will let you know if it works. Our test and tune starts in april.

Ya I got the 215 on, and broke the output shaft Saturday. I would like to make it to your event, as long as there is no big local pull or some other conflict.
Cole truck is badass for sure :bow:. Did you put on a 215 pump yet? I cant wait to see what she does with a lockup trans on fuel and even on spray. Good luck and i hope you can make it up for my event at samoa drag strip. I am in the workings for more traction and air as we speak :evil. Hell i might even find some more fuel in the old girl. I dont know how much longer the engine will last at 240k+. The truck was recoverd from the river and brought to us full of water and silt. Sounds like are track is going to have a very short season due to sponsors. Looks like i am going to do some traveling this year.

Man I cant wait to see what kind of times you pull this year

My best pass to date is on a 1.59 60'
7.20 8th @ 94.2 mph
11.40 1/4 @ 116 mph

Your 1.66 60' gives up a tenth compared to my 1.59, so that makes the ET about even in the 8th, but that 98MPH crap has me a bit worried!!
If you've got me by 4mph in the 8th, I'd guess an 11.20ish 1/4.

Morse=:banned:

what size slicks are you running?

what injectors? if you dont mind me asking

Matt, maybe you need to be the driver in mine so it would go faster.. I weighed 249 at the grocery store yesterday.. When I started my diet, I weighed 234.. That's just not right.. :bang

I still got you by 5lbs. But i am only 5.6 1/2 tall. Maybe i need the nutra system so i can drop 2/10.:D

what size slicks are you running?

what injectors? if you dont mind me asking

32X12X16's & Garmon 5.0 extrudes.

& allthough I'm much better looking,:1tooth: my "See-Food" diet
(if I See Food, I eat it) Dosent give me much of a weight advantage... I just checked 235.

32X12X16's & Garmon 5.0 extrudes.

& allthough I'm much better looking,:1tooth: my "See-Food" diet
(if I See Food, I eat it) Dosent give me much of a weight advantage... I just checked 235.

who makes those? i was gonna run M&H 31-14.5/16

who makes those? i was gonna run M&H 31-14.5/16
If you can run a full slick, M&H Racemaster 1200x16's are the shizzle.
The M&H DOT 31x14.5/16's are useless for me unless the track prep is WAY beyond average.

Back