Post your Badazz 160 pump timeslips...

The day was great except the 14mph head wind. Everybody said they were down 2/10 so take that for what its worth. I was going to make a time only run but my daughter Kim dropped her driveline at the 6ft mark. So dad to the rescue. Had to haul her truck back to the shop turn around and go get mine.(1 1/2 round trip) Here is the best et slip and the best mph slip. Hope to have some videos up soon. Thanks for all the support and kind words!!

Attachments

• april 26@ samoa 10.76 runs #1.jpg
    april 26@ samoa 10.76 runs #1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 30
  • april 26@ samoa 10.76 runs #2.jpg
    april 26@ samoa 10.76 runs #2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 19
  • april 26@ samoa 10.76 runs #3.jpg
    april 26@ samoa 10.76 runs #3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 17
that track is great but can be really tricky (when trying to bracket or index race). the racing surface is second to none imo but the way its in a valley the wind does weird stuff. you can be standing on the starting line with a 10 mph tail wind thinking you are gonna fly, but if you look off to the sides of the track (there are more flags down there) that tail wind is usually a side or head wind. i have made it to one final there but never won, but i love the racing surface, my bike flys there...

what do you guys typically back half? (how much does your mph increase from 1/8 to stripe and how long does that 2nd flyin 1/8 take ya?)

that track is great but can be really tricky (when trying to bracket or index race). the racing surface is second to none imo but the way its in a valley the wind does weird stuff. you can be standing on the starting line with a 10 mph tail wind thinking you are gonna fly, but if you look off to the sides of the track (there are more flags down there) that tail wind is usually a side or head wind. i have made it to one final there but never won, but i love the racing surface, my bike flys there...

what do you guys typically back half? (how much does your mph increase from 1/8 to stripe and how long does that 2nd flyin 1/8 take ya?)

Brad is racing at Samoa Drag Strip near Eureka CA. I don't recall it being in a valley. Wind blowis in off the ocean.

Man that is fricken Boogying!!! Having a hard time seeing all the details of the slip Brad can you let us know what your best 60 1/8th and 1/4 ended up being. Looks like 10.7x.

That's it, i'm putting some timing in this truck lol!

Brad is racing at Samoa Drag Strip near Eureka CA. I don't recall it being in a valley. Wind blowis in off the ocean.

oh, never heard of it

i know he is from nor cal and people always mispell sonoma so i figured that was it

my bad

Man that is fricken Boogying!!! Having a hard time seeing all the details of the slip Brad can you let us know what your best 60 1/8th and 1/4 ended up being. Looks like 10.7x.

That's it, i'm putting some timing in this truck lol!

The 60ft 1.517, 101.12mph 1/8th, 6.815 1/8th, 10.76@124.31mph.

23 mph on the back half

and in a head wind...

that is really good

esp considering it is a flying brick!

don

ps - think you will ever get it to pick up 30?

that would be incredible

11.776 here, upgraded to some bigger twins, time slips to come.
550cc Scheid 160
4x4 reg cab, long bed

Man you guys got me excited that my little 160 pump will make some power when i get the truck together.

Awesome times Brad :rockwoot: Still runnin the 64? Im assuming this run was with N20?

The blue sub has been running twins for awhile now, since Sacramento IIRC. I'm not sure what sizes they are. All runs have been on #2.

Congrats Brad, that little thing really runs. I can't wait to see it again. :rockwoot::tree:

Still running a little 160 pump, twins 64.80 beside a S480. I built and worked over both chargers. All on fuel only with proper tuning. NO SPRAY!!!!!!!!!

Brad if theres more in that truck you are the man to find it. Again congrats on the great times

Back