Project DeRanged truck progress

i have dipricol gauges!!! haha they look SICK at night with the light blue lights in the backround.... i LOVE my gauges and get so many compliments from the passengers lol

I added the HPOP gauge to my truck yesterday, along with a 0-2000 degree pyro, a Fuel Pressure gauge, and a 0-100 Boost gauge. Next week, I will be adding the Rear diff, oil temp, and tranny temp when my mounts get here. I had the older Di Pricol gauges, but the new Optix line is incredible.

I added the HPOP gauge to my truck yesterday, along with a 0-2000 degree pyro, a Fuel Pressure gauge, and a 0-100 Boost gauge. Next week, I will be adding the Rear diff, oil temp, and tranny temp when my mounts get here. I had the older Di Pricol gauges, but the new Optix line is incredible.

i believe that's what i have, i'm gonna get some more gauges too... fuel pressure and HPOP is next on the list....

Couldn't sleep so I ordered some new stuff. Here are the front wheels:

Summit_wheels.jpg

and the Electrical shutoff:

Cut_off.jpg

Gene has got one hell of a stack of parts out there. LOL

Well, I went out on Saturday morning to hang out with Gene in his shop for the day. He got some significant progress made on the Ranger. I snapped a few photos along the way. As you can see, it got the saw! :rockwoot:

I love that man, and I don't love men. Thanks for the update. I needed that. Stink bug has a new ass. LOL

My personal favorite:

If your gonna take out a 3.0 and add a 6.0 diesel oyu might anticipate some additional nose weight. LOL

My personal favorite:

If your gonna take out a 3.0 and add a 6.0 diesel oyu might anticipate some additional nose weight. LOL

Not sure how much weight that is but Gene has enough steel plate and blocks available to simulate a Detroit being dropped in that thing if needed. :hehe:

Got the rear clip ready to go on with the new 4 link brackets

Attachments

• DeRanged 004.jpg
    DeRanged 004.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DeRanged 005.jpg
    DeRanged 005.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 55
  • DeRanged 006.jpg
    DeRanged 006.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 47
WOO Hoo, thanks for the update pics Gene. Wow, those are beefy compared to the ones that came on it.

FYI, PM George (Cummins Express) about some reinforcements that need to be made to the bottom of the 4-link bracket to handle the torque.

Man that's gonna be a fun little truck when it all comes together. You guys are doing a great job on it. Awsome looking work Gene. When is the projected date for some test and tune time??

Back