Starting to show the sponsors some thanks
deranged_41508_013_Small_.jpg

deranged_41508_019_Small_.jpg

Stacks just sitting in the bed:
deranged_41508_016_Small_.jpg

deranged_41508_017_Small_.jpg

deranged_41508_018_Small_.jpg

deranged_41508_019_Small_.jpg

Those stacks are a beautiful sight my friend. The 5" miters really look good.

Yeah, I like them A LOT! The quality of the stacks is phenomenal. We have to of course "Modify" the kit to make it fit the Ranger since its for a superduty. The height where its at in those pics is where I plan to keep it.

Yeah, I like them A LOT! The quality of the stacks is phenomenal. We have to of course "Modify" the kit to make it fit the Ranger since its for a superduty. The height where its at in those pics is where I plan to keep it.

Thanks Tim! I'm glad you like them. LOL Modify....ya think?....LOL I'm sure Gene will do her right! Look forward to seeing the progress.

Were did you get the rear section for the four link and tubbed rearend? Looks really good though.

Jegs for the 4 link, Bought the tubs there too, but Gene and I put them together last night.

That truck is going to be something else my man. Good luck and it is looking good.

Looking good!

Ever notice how hard it is to take a Sawzall to a vehicle, even though you're measured your cut 15 times? There's just no going back from that point.

I was up till 1:30 am last night with Sawzall and angle grinder in hand, cutting away stuff on my slower race car (cutting away a rusted out hatchback floor and spare tire compartment, preparing to replace with tubing and aluminum). Worse yet, I realized I was out of beer just as I started to make the cuts! Time to replace the keg, but I was waiting until an upcoming diesel GTG in Bend (where I can buy my favorite keg of beer fresh and direct from the brewery).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

OK, got the Detroit Locker last night, so traction WILL NOT be an issue from that stand point. ALso, the 10.5 rearend is at the shop getting narrowed to 44" to allow for larger wheels and tires should it need be.

I was just pressing a ring gear on my Detroit Locker over lunch, but I discovered that I needed "special" carrier bearings (standard 9" ones wouldn't fit). Gotta run back to the driveline shop then back to work after hours. You're not going the Fab9 route like so many others?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

No, I found a 10.5 I just couldn't pass up, and honestly, I need the weight in the rear.

Thanks Man! you should take the little one and go see it. LOL Hows your beast running by the way?

Back