Project DeRanged truck progress

that looooookkkiiiinnnnnnnggggg goood i love the stack setup how it with the roofline i hate stacks that stick 2 ft or more above the dang roof

Sounds good John I'll let you shake her down a little and you can tell me what you think.

Picked up the new TCI 5R110 tranny that they built in a race application at the TS performance race this weekend. Brad Childs delivered it, and gave me instructions to try and break it. It looks sweet. Also got the new 2600 stall converter, all billet, and built to handle anything I can throw at it. These pictures do not do either of them justice. Thanks Brad!

Deranged_TCI.jpg

TCI_TC.jpg

looks good Tim. Seems as if you made it back ok. I really enjoyed meeting you and hanging around you. One class act if i have ever seen one. I'll be seeing ya around.

looks good Tim. Seems as if you made it back ok. I really enjoyed meeting you and hanging around you. One class act if i have ever seen one. I'll be seeing ya around.

You sure that was me. LOL LOL

It was great meeting you guys too. I had a ball. The drive home alone was 14 hours to the minute. I'm gonna run up to Kennedale next time you guys are out there for sure.

I'm a little surprised that it is black and not yellow or red. Cannot wait to see what happens.

You sure that was me. LOL LOL

It was great meeting you guys too. I had a ball. The drive home alone was 14 hours to the minute. I'm gonna run up to Kennedale next time you guys are out there for sure.

I would love to see ya there. Once the data logger is in John can start blowing crap up LOL. lord I hope thats not the case. Heck it was a long drive for us also, tire changes and all. But being by yourself had to be bad i can imagine. Especially since your a pilot and can get to point b and back to a in no time.

Picked up the new TCI 5R110 tranny that they built in a race application at the TS performance race this weekend. Brad Childs delivered it, and gave me instructions to try and break it. It looks sweet. Also got the new 2600 stall converter, all billet, and built to handle anything I can throw at it. These pictures do not do either of them justice. Thanks Brad!

Deranged_TCI.jpg

TCI_TC.jpg

Wow! Nice! Your not going to leave those laying around at Gene's shop are ya? :D

Lookin' good Tim....you know this build reminds me of that old Johnny Cash song...."One Piece at a Time"...LOL :hehe: can't wait to see her finished. You should be getting or have already received the new decal's too by the way. Let me know when they show up!

Josh, I got them, and they look great, and should fit much better. I have most of the parts, just not enough time. I think the song needs to be, "Lets get it on"!

Josh, I got them, and they look great, and should fit much better. I have most of the parts, just not enough time. I think the song needs to be, "Lets get it on"!

Glad you got them Tim! Can't wait to see it on the truck! :woohoo:

LOL yeah that song too....

As soon as I Gene gets the cage welded in, I will put them on. No sense sticking it on the back window, when that glass has to come out. I have a lot of stickers that are going on soon. I can't wait to throw some smoke through those stacks. LOL

As soon as I Gene gets the cage welded in, I will put them on. No sense sticking it on the back window, when that glass has to come out. I have a lot of stickers that are going on soon. I can't wait to throw some smoke through those stacks. LOL

That makes sense there Tim...LOL

I can't wait either.

So should I feel honored that I have layed hands upon this particular tranny?? :poke: LOL LOL

Tim tells no lie about his instructions either, first time I believe I have heard someone get instructed to tear something up!

Back