Project DeRanged truck progress

WOO HOO, I just found out that the ranger weighed 3193 before we cut the crap out of it. I was thinking more like 3800. We took out a bunch, but will be adding a diesel and tranny, but thats gonna make the weight a few hundred pounds under what I thought. YA HOO!

WOO HOO, I just found out that the ranger weighed 3193 before we cut the crap out of it. I was thinking more like 3800. We took out a bunch, but will be adding a diesel and tranny, but thats gonna make the weight a few hundred pounds under what I thought. YA HOO!
I assume you'll put hte weight on the birth announcements?

Colin you change avatars like I change socks. LOL

Tim, that's good to hear.

WIth all the suspension work, we should be able to run a 10.5 tire and have traction.......I hope. LOL

Thants a damned good question Danny. Rods will be here in a week, motor will be together about a week after that. Moser is running behind on Axle shafts, (Custom cut of course), then Get the motor and tranny out to Gene and get it installed, and running, then a drive shaft, (Custom length) and then to Texas for Joe Hellman to make it an intercooler, (custom again) LOL .

Hows the Fordota coming along?

Last edited:
You mean there aren't companies that make parts for dropping a 6.0 into a ranger. LOL

I cant wait. Hellman is the guy that built the intercooler for the funnycar right?

take me and haloman for a ride...we can get her back over 3800lbs quick like LOL

Back