Project DeRanged truck progress

Not sure I have room, and not sure its needed. Water will take care of most of the problem.

Water injected under very high pressure into the intake. It turns into a vapor, and mixes with the air. Cools the charge down, a bunch.

yea i knew it cooled the air and egts, just not sure where it was injected.. same with meth i assume? or kinda? lol

Meth will actually add some power, as in enough to make things go boom if not done right. With the nitrous system adding some cooling effect as well an intercooler might not be something needed after all.

Finally found some, stock springs have a seat force of 87, that will force the valve open at about 50 PSI. These have a seat force of 122, go ahead and try to blow that open. They are ungodly expensive and I still have to have minor shims made. The heads will be complete this week, and finally the engine will be ready to drop in. Freaking custom parts!:bang:bang:bang:bang

The good news is that I can run my planned 65 PSI boost and not have to worry about smacking valves. Oh yeah, wonder what a 6.0 sounds like at 5500 RPM's? :rockwoot::rockwoot:

The quest for 1000 HP just got a little closer.

Man I wish ya the best of luck with this project!

IM not a big powerstroke fan but would love to see somethin else at the top or atleast givin the big guys already a run for there money It will just end up helping out the sport. Great work!

Thanks. I didn't set out to do this to set the world on fire, but I figure if we, (Comp D), can set a few small brush fires, we'll give it a shot.

Damn Tim, I can't wait to see that thing run! Need any help putting it together?

Yes, get your ass to Austin. LOL You guys have a ride coming when its done.

Thats what I like to hear! Seriously, when would be a good time to come throw some parts together?

I wanna see a Weel Stand I got about 600 punds in weights we can weld up a bar it can be a Diesel Wheelie Truck. That would make hits. and Knock the Cummins Guys down.

That little girl got a girdle Tim? All that shake'n gunn'a cause problems in her shorts.

Back