Project DeRanged truck progress

Well third time really is a charm. I finally got the back Lexan window in without breaking it, and got the exhaust back on. I used the original window gasket after I broke the rear glass. I used an air chisel to chisel all the old glass out of the original gasket, then cut the lexan, (3 times) to fit the gasket, painted the edges black, and bada bing, its in there. It looks very clean with the original gasket. Tomorrow I can sticker up the rest of the window to show thanks to my sponsors.
Rear_glass_002_Small_.jpg

Rear_glass_003_Small_.jpg

Rear_glass_004_Small_.jpg

Also added FCDP sticker to the rear of the truck.
Rear_glass_001_Small_.jpg

Also want to give a big thanks to Mike, BigRpower and the guys at PSN. Mike has helped me many times with this build, and let me stay at his house on the 10 million trips I took out to California when it was still out there. Tonight Mike and PSN kicked in as sponsors as well, and they are gonna suppy the rear Shocks and Springs. Thanks a bunch.

Very clean build, now its about time to soot up those stacks! Very clean build.
Ryan

I am freakin ready. The hold up on said soot is the valve springs I bought for it have to have some locators machined for it. They should be done this week, then the injectors go in, and bolt the rest of the stuff to the motor and drop it and the tranny in.

So, the engine isn't going in tomorrow (well, today)?

Chad I'll give ya a call today, but no not yet. :bang the spring locators have to have a groove cut into them on a lathe, and that is scheduled to be finished today. Hopefully I can get them back today also, and drop the motor in mon or tues.

Get to put my grand rock stickers on today since the back window is finally on Josh. :Cheer:

Hell yeah...make sure I get some good pic's...with us updating the Powerflow catalog & website this year...never know, you may make it on there...:D:Cheer:

Brought my camera, but left the freakin memory card in my computer from last night. :doh: So good ones will have to wait. Got the Second seat, (from here forward known as the hold my beer and watch this seat) installed and the harness in. Also finished the electrical and the emergency electrical shutoff.

deranged_rear_window.jpg

Deranged_shutoff.jpg

Deranged_shutoff2.jpg

Deranged_seat.jpg

Deranged_seat2.jpg

Almost, its actually a lot of fun now. Final thing will be getting the carpet made for it.

Been a good day, just opened the mail, and like magic, the turbo blankets are here from Turbo Performance products. Nice looking pieces, and a lot thicker than I thought they would be.:rockwoot:

1200_sportie_001_Small_.jpg

S 300 / S 400 I believe

That's the size of the chargers.

As you know, different A/R's are physically different sizes. Tim's S400 uses a smaller A/R than the 1.32 that is common. I'm just curious if these are for the right A/R's or if they are a one size fits all set up?

Brought my camera, but left the freakin memory card in my computer from last night. :doh: So good ones will have to wait. Got the Second seat, (from here forward known as the hold my beer and watch this seat) installed and the harness in. Also finished the electrical and the emergency electrical shutoff.

deranged_rear_window.jpg

Deranged_shutoff.jpg

Deranged_shutoff2.jpg

Deranged_seat.jpg

Deranged_seat2.jpg

Looks good Tim! I like the name of the "non driver" seat...LOL :Cheer:

All this free stuff looks good. Make's me feel good to spend my money!!!

Truck looks great, can't wait to see it run!

Last edited:
All this free stuff looks good. Make's me feel good to spend my money!!!

Truck looks great, can't wait to see it run!

The only two things on it right now that were "free" are the exhaust and the optima's. The other $35k+ is out of my own pocket. And for the record, its not free, its sponsored!

Back