Project DeRanged truck progress

That's the size of the chargers.

As you know, different A/R's are physically different sizes. Tim's S400 uses a smaller A/R than the 1.32 that is common. I'm just curious if these are for the right A/R's or if they are a one size fits all set up?

I think they are a one size fits all kind of thing.

No worries, not upset, or "tiffed", LOL ,its hard to read in to post's, but I am not offended, I just wanted to let it be known, its not free, and believe me sponsorships, while awesome to have are a great deal of stress, and responsibility.

No worries, not upset, or "tiffed", LOL ,its hard to read in to post's, but I am not offended, I just wanted to let it be known, its not free, and believe me sponsorships, while awesome to have are a great deal of stress, and responsibility.

No stress from us(is the truck done yet)we are happy to help sponsor this truck(when is it gonna be done)because CompD has been a HUGE help here at Grand Rock(I'm gonna be old and gray by the time this truck is done)and we wish them the best of luck in every race.

On the flip side Tim, I did get my price quote for flyin' down to Texas for the event in a few weeks! I should know shortly if it gets approved.

Looks great, and I like the name of the passenger seat too. Where are the cupholders?

I noticed in recent footage of Jeg Coughlin's Pro Stock car, he had a bicycle water bottle holder strapped to the rollcage. I went out and bought one for my car. It looked like he adds a velcro strap to retain it, we'll see if the NHRA tech guys allow it.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Don't lught, That Preston actually gave me two of them. One wound up in John Robinsons funny car. The other is just waiting to go in.

Truck is coming along great Tim, glad you ended up getting the back window in. You will have to drag it out to California so I can get a peek at it :rockwoot:

That's the size of the chargers.

As you know, different A/R's are physically different sizes. Tim's S400 uses a smaller A/R than the 1.32 that is common. I'm just curious if these are for the right A/R's or if they are a one size fits all set up?

I think they are a one size fits all kind of thing.

Tim has it right, they're more of a one size fits all, with all the different A/R, housing differences between different manufacturers, and different waste gates. I would have a ton of different patterns rather than just a few dozen. I can always do custom blankets with just a few measurements, then it's more of a precise fit.

On the flip side Tim, I did get my price quote for flyin' down to Texas for the event in a few weeks! I should know shortly if it gets approved.

Wait, wait, wait. What's going on in TX in a few weeks? :poke:

Let the fun begin. LOL

Deranged_0309_002.jpg

The painless wiring switch and relay kit makes it so very nice to do the wiring.

Deranged_cage_011009_037.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait. What's going on in TX in a few weeks? :poke:

Ehh...a drag race of sorts...:D

:D :D :D :nos:

Let the fun begin. LOL

Deranged_0309_002.jpg

The painless wiring switch and relay kit makes it so very nice to do the wiring.

Deranged_cage_011009_037.jpg

Wow Tim...lookin' good....so that thing gonna be ready in 2 weeks to drive down the track? :bang LOL Oh, by the way...I'll be there in Ennis on the 28th....:woohoo:

Good call. Who's gonna spin the tires for the burnout? We can get Heath to make diesel revving noises.

Back