Project DeRanged truck progress

Spent most of the day getting the back window in. Actually removed the old glass from the gasket, and had it cut around the cage bars. Was finishing installing, and cracked the freakin thing about 4" right down the middle. Got frustrated for losing 4 hours of work, and decided I am taking the gasket to a window shop. Did a few other things instead.

Moved the positive battery lead to look more symmetrical:
Deranged_cage_011009_036_Small_.jpg

Finished the wiring all the way to the hot bus:

Deranged_cage_011009_037_Small_.jpg

Installed my TS MPD and Heads up display. I like where they both are.

Deranged_cage_011009_035_Small_.jpg

Deranged_cage_011009_034_Small_.jpg

Gonna use the digital tach for the Heads up:

Deranged_cage_011009_033_Small_.jpg

It works too. LOL Actually gonna put a system in it after the TS race. Gotta sound and look good. LOL

Looks great! If you were just a little bit closer I could make the drive to help out. Hell maybe one weekend soon If I dont have anything goin maybe I could come down and help out.

Just talked with Eric at Innovative diesel, and as planned, he is doing the tuning for Deranged, but the really cool part is he is getting me hooked up with the new SCT touch, http://www.sctflash.com/TSX.php. Its a pretty sweet setup, and should finish off the interior nicely. Thanks Eric, and the guys at innovative.

Just talked with Eric at Innovative diesel, and as planned, he is doing the tuning for Deranged, but the really cool part is he is getting me hooked up with the new SCT touch, http://www.sctflash.com/TSX.php. Its a pretty sweet setup, and should finish off the interior nicely. Thanks Eric, and the guys at innovative.

Those things look pretty slick. Be interested in seeing one in action

I am back from vacation, and its time to finish Deranged. Had a bunch of boxes sitting on my doorstep from the ups man. Here is what the badges are gonna look like from Steve at www.billetbadges.com:

deranged_com_diesel_2_.jpg

He's pretty quick. I have had a set on my red truck for 5 years and they have held up great. I am changing them out to an 08 style:

08_250_pro_street_diesel_3.jpg

Its official, I am addicted to Bling. Got my intake back from First Coast and painted it today. It looks orange, but its the same color red as my truck.

Deranged_intake_Small_.jpg

Deranged_intake_1_Small_.jpg

Deranged_intake_2_Small_.jpg

Back