Project DeRanged truck progress

I'll be there with Colin and we will be checkin out the truck for sure! I'm sure I'd be helpful holdin a wrench or two LOL Cant wait to see the truck though Tim. Been really lookin forward to it!

Me and Colin are both driving up and will be there Friday and Saturday so we should be there before you if your headin up early Saturday.

Haha honestly I'd love to even though I would be absolutely no help like I said above LOL I'm only in San Marcos though so anytime you need a tool holder LOL

Absolutely, come find me, I'll be the one with the black Ranger installing parts on vendor row. LOL

That shouldn't be to hard to find...LOL Maybe you'll be close to the Grand Rock booth....I gotta keep an eye on the goods ya know...:doh:

Just might be there to help :evil

Stroked Lightning is done till we get the new motor :doh:

Motor won't turn over :bang

Cool deal with you coming, sucks about the motor.......6.4 here ya come. :rockwoot:

Its official, the motor is back together. well the long block anyway. I will be picking it up tomorrow, and getting it installed in the truck tomorrow night. Only took 20 months. :bang:bang This weekend its off to Ennis and then over to Trusted Performance for them to instll the fuel system and turbo's. :rockwoot: Thank God, I am ready to :tree:, and to get this thing done. :cheer::Cheer:

Now thats what I'm talking about. 20, YES, 20 months in the making.

Deranged_0309_001.jpg

Deranged_0309_002.jpg

After 20 months, you didn't get it painted? Slacker!!!!

Cannot wait to see it this weekend Tim. Looking good.

Freakin sweet!!! Trusted will take care of it for ya!!

Been a long time in the making!!

Back