Project DeRanged truck progress

It was cold and Windy, but finally got her out a bit.

Deranged_NHRDA_002.jpg

Deranged_NHRDA_004.jpg

Deranged_NHRDA_005.jpg

Deranged_NHRDA_006.jpg

Thanks, it was good to meet you guys. I'm looking forward to hitting a few of ya'll events this year. Thanks for the wheel, and the help.

Them new badges are badazz Tim. It was good to meet ya, and see that project first hand. You've done a GREAT job with this thread and keeping everyone up to date on it's progress! As a sponsor, my hats off to you sir, and all the work you an everyone else has put into it. I'll post my pictures I got of the truck later on this week, as soon as I get them uploaded off my camera to my pc.

That truck is a lock for at least three magazine covers....By the way it was good to meet you.

I almost painted them flat black on the inside cause it was driving me crazy :bang

Tim is hoping to start the truck at TS and even make a pass or two (Don't expect BIG Things from an unknown truck).

As it stands right now, I would be very surprised if the truck is fully together for TS.

I would also, be very surprised if the truck is started more than 1 day before TS. There are a few things that are complicating the finishing details and Tim and those involved are doing the best to get them resolved and figured out.

Isn't this supposed to be fun? LOL It just fights ya to the end. I never imagined 20 months to get a motor built. Then of course I get it just before I need it. I'm doing my best to get it to TS running. Lots of work to do between now and then, but unfortunately, I am in Atlanta till Sat, then home for 4 days, then gone for 5 more, then?????? If anyone has the ability to roll back time for a few days and/or about $25,000 that will help tremendously. LOL :doh:

Isn't this supposed to be fun? LOL It just fights ya to the end. I never imagined 20 months to get a motor built. Then of course I get it just before I need it. I'm doing my best to get it to TS running. Lots of work to do between now and then, but unfortunately, I am in Atlanta till Sat, then home for 4 days, then gone for 5 more, then?????? If anyone has the ability to roll back time for a few days and/or about $25,000 that will help tremendously. LOL :doh:

Sorry Tim...no time machine, or cash...I do have an idea though...take one of them big birds you fly, and fly fast enough against the rotation of the earth...that should re-wind time for ya...LOL

Back