Project DeRanged truck progress

That fuel/oil filter relocation kit looks like it does wonders on top of that motor. Definately on my "to-do" list.

That thing is cool as hell Danny. Free's up the whole top of the motor. I think were gonna do a nice bright yellow on the piping. That with the red intake will make it look like a coral snake. LOL

Your former smoking lungs can't catch me. With a 6'7" bald, tatted, scary lookin dude chasing me I can run......and damned fast. LOL

That thing is cool as hell Danny. Free's up the whole top of the motor. I think were gonna do a nice bright yellow on the piping. That with the red intake will make it look like a coral snake. LOL

We were thinking a bit more like the mustard color in our logo. :hehe:

We are actually going to coat it in the same blue as the oil/fuel filter delete cap, fuel line fittings, and fuel y-block.

That fuel/oil filter relocation kit looks like it does wonders on top of that motor. Definately on my "to-do" list.

We originally built the delete cap for our compounds. A few people saw it and asked that we sell it by itself as a kit. So, we started offering it.

The funny thing is, now I recommend it to anyone who works on their truck. It is amazing how much room it frees up.

We originally built the delete cap for our compounds. A few people saw it and asked that we sell it by itself as a kit. So, we started offering it.

The funny thing is, now I recommend it to anyone who works on their truck. It is amazing how much room it frees up.

Yeah, I can see my knuckles really appreciating that, lol.

normal_IMG_8226.JPG
Tim....dont forget to put oil in it.....just saw that

I have found very few occasions where tight wasn't good...considering the situation tight looks great to me.

I'll get some soap and socks.

:hehe:

Tim, make sure the truck is the beiotch not you.

......and WOW, that thing has REALLY come along. It looks GREAT! I'll tip my hat to everyone that's had a hand in it. :Cheer:

BTT for updates

sick build guys, not a big 6.0 fan, but the overall work of the truck is awesome.

Yes it was there, and it got rained on badly without a hood. Lots of clean up work. I got to meet a bunch of people. Thanks for the kind words, and the advice from everyone. I had a great time even with all the weather and BS.

Yes it was there, and it got rained on badly without a hood. Lots of clean up work. I got to meet a bunch of people. Thanks for the kind words, and the advice from everyone. I had a great time even with all the weather and BS.

It looked damn good sitting there though, rain or not. Good to meet you Tim.

Thanks, and it was good to meet you as well. Even with the Mud on my shorts that looked like something totally different than mud. LOL

Back