Project DeRanged truck progress

Thanks John, I like it, and judging by how freakin hard it pulled with Richard in there, I think we have a winner. Gotta work the bugs out though.

Tim it looks good and sounds good the dash looks almost like an airplane cockpit in the night pictures imagine that. look forward to seeing it at TS

I'm rooting for ya!! Hope all goes smooth on the 1st outings :D

Playing with the calculators if you can make the HP redneck6.0 is making you got a rocket on your hands.

After tallkin' with Tim yesterday night...he sounded like he's ready to light em up for good in April. We are currently working on getting him some more custom stuff he's gonna need to plumb the exhaust back to the dual stacks. :evil:

Yip, made some progress today. I have power to the Tranny, and its grounded, but it won't do anything other than park, R, N, and 5th. I am gonna have that fixed ASAP. I had a bad alternator the first time, but as you can see, its fixed.

voltage2.jpg

voltage.jpg

Also moved the Glow plug module to the firewall, to clean up the swpace where it set. And Yes, I know there is a nut missing. LOL

GLow_plug.jpg

Missing nut??? That I am not worried about, the loose screw behind the wheel OTOH?!?!?!? LOL

Looking good!

Any concerns about the glow plug module getting too hot right there or are you going to be wrapping the hot pipe?