Fixed it For Ya!!! lol

b219fb82.jpg

6d92df57.jpg

I fixed it for both of y'all.

Attachments

• smith[1].jpg
    smith[1].jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 69
I can't wait to see alot of the pro street trucks. Havnt seen em since dhra Houston in like 07

I talked with Ryan Bean of Bean's Diesel Performance yesterday and he is bringing 4 ProStreet entries:rockwoot:.

Guess I should have started a thread on what prostreet truck ISN'T COMING to TS.:D Gonna be a hella of a show, can't wait.:rockwoot:

I will be there and I have been 10.28 in this truck at this weight. I will not be running more power this year so it will run about the same. The one to watch is jess spruill! He is going to be hard to handle! hope we have the event of the year this year at TS. I am going to enjoy a prostreet field of 16 or more!
I am going in as the reining Champion! :rockwoot:

Thought I'd give you all an update on Max'd Out. Many of you have heard by now that we had a weld fail on the air intake last sunday while finishing up our T&T in Boise. The intake dropped and hit the ground at about 300 ft after a hard launch and the hard rubber reducer donut that fit around the intake pipe in the mouth of the big turbo came off and went through the big turbo, which then got the small turbo. Rob got it shut down instantly, and we thought the engine was OK, but compression check showed one dead hole and 5 others not where they should be, we also found rubber chunks in the bed of the truck. Damn thing was running so good to. Anyway, Nathan worked all day yesterday and fabbed up the new big turbo and we were able to fix the small one. Engine gets pulled this week and our spare one installed. Not much chance to T&T before we leave for TS but we will be there. I never thought I'd say this, but I think chasing women might be cheaper. :bang :D

Thought I'd give you all an update on Max'd Out. Many of you have heard by now that we had a weld fail on the air intake last sunday while finishing up our T&T in Boise. The intake dropped and hit the ground at about 300 ft after a hard launch and the hard rubber reducer donut that fit around the intake pipe in the mouth of the big turbo came off and went through the big turbo, which then got the small turbo. Rob got it shut down instantly, and we thought the engine was OK, but compression check showed one dead hole and 5 others not where they should be, we also found rubber chunks in the bed of the truck. Damn thing was running so good to. Anyway, Nathan worked all day yesterday and fabbed up the new big turbo and we were able to fix the small one. Engine gets pulled this week and our spare one installed. Not much chance to T&T before we leave for TS but we will be there. I never thought I'd say this, but I think chasing women might be cheaper. :bang :D

Really hate to hear about all the troubles, but glad you had a back up and still going to make it.
Ryan

Glad you got it back going. This time of year everyone has troubles.....even Caged Fury is being a *****!

We're Done

Well ****, if we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all. Rob and Nathan got the new big turbo all fabbed up and new intake through the grill on Friday, (Rob had already installed the other engine along with a new TC and the fast shaft Duraflite tranny) Rob loaded it up Sat and hauled it down to the 1/8 mile track in Gooding, ID which is about 100 miles east of Boise. The Firebird track in Boise is having a big event so no T&T possible there. First pass down the track the new turbo grenaded, shaft on the exhaust side snapped and went out the exhaust. Lucky no damage to anything else. Loaded it back up and back to Boise and Rob and Nathan worked till 2 am fabbing up yet another big turbo that Nathan had on the shelf. Mainly had to change the bracing and some other minor modifications. Back to the track this morning for more test and tune. It had major issues trying to build boost but probably fixable with more tuning and testing. Ran good once it built boost on the track, but on the return road starting running bad and sounded like it did when we bent push rods in Bremerton earlier last year, #6 is dead so who knows?

Anyway we're done, no more time to, or place to test and tune even if we could find the problem in time to still make the drive to Bowling Green. We are not going to go unless the truck is running it's best and it isn't. Nor is there time to accomplish that before we would have to leave.

Pains all of us greatly that we can't come back to TS and compete. I know Nathan is going to fly back awyway and Rob might as well. I wish everyone great success and hope it is a great event. Please take lots of videos because I want to see those fast trucks perform. Have fun and be safe you all.