Prostreet truck who all is coming

I use words that have more than two syllables.... may actually be hard for Ken to understand. LOL

I am from Idaho everything up there is slow ya know actually i am surprised they already have turbos on trucks.:hehe:

I am not up to speed on all the internet drama but Ken is a nice guy I have spoken with him a few times at races. That truck dominates Idaho it will be fun to see it in TS, it is a completly different world at that event.

As far as caged fury dosent it coast to a low 10 after a 1/8 shutdown.

Last edited:
No roll bar for 11.49 or faster? What about driveshaft loops? I plan to have driveshaft loops, just not before TS if I even make it. The bar, come on it's a DD! LOL

Rules say safety equip for the ET/speed you run... Just dont go quicker than a 11.50 and you wont get bounced LOL

I am not up to speed on all the internet drama but Ken is a nice guy I have spoken with him a few times at races.

I have spoken to him as well.... Nice fella, but he has no idea what he is in for......

you are legal as far as I know.

So That's why they call me "THE LAW"!! :hehe:

Rules say safety equip for the ET/speed you run... Just dont go quicker than a 11.50 and you wont get bounced LOL

Foe Real Doe!!!!

Just turn your heads when Nasty and I run, That way you won't have to see the board show 11.20-11.30 something!! lol

I Hope!!

So That's why they call me "THE LAW"!! :hehe:

Foe Real Doe!!!!

Just turn your heads when Nasty and I run, That way you won't have to see the board show 11.20-11.30 something!! lol

I Hope!!

11.xx? I'm going for 10.99 or broke! More likely broke than anything. :hehe: Heads coming off to fix the vale seat and some other things may happen. :D I also need to at least get the -R from Bob so I can see what this thing will do with some more R's.

I am from Idaho everything up there is slow ya know actually i am surprised they already have turbos on trucks.:hehe:

I am not up to speed on all the internet drama but Ken is a nice guy I have spoken with him a few times at races. That truck dominates Idaho it will be fun to see it in TS, it is a completly different world at that event.

As far as caged fury dosent it coast to a low 10 after a 1/8 shutdown.

Hey now.... Easy on Idaho. :hehe:

I agree though, nothing compares to an event back east. Everyone is a big dog until they go to an event like TS or Scheids and compete.

I use words that have more than two syllables.... may actually be hard for Ken to understand. LOL
Tim your three syllable words sound like they have one syllable, alllll strunggggg ooooout. ;)

I'm not sizing up the competition, no point before we get to the track then it's too late to do anything about it anyway. The quickest truck to the finish line that can keep it in one piece will win. I would think everyone will come prepared to run their new best times, wouldn't be much point if you didn't. I hope the track is hooking better than it did last October.

Hell I know exactly what we're in for, a lot of smoke and a 2 minute wait to see the time board.

Last edited:
Max'd Out 9.80 @ 140.38
Jeff Garmon ??
Phil Taylor ??
CSI Dodge 9.31 @ 148.8
Caged Fury 9.3x @ 14x.xx
Smith Truck 9.31 @ 14x.xx
Team Green 9.3x @14x.xx
Buck Spruill 9.70
Big Dodge 9.3x @ 14x.xx
Michael@HotRodDiesels 10.34@135
Jeff Dean 10.47 @ 131.75
Fletcher
Gabby
Meacham
Camomax
Big Schmitty Racing
Dock Boy 10.95 @ 125
Moose (wide open performance)
Brian (powerstroker 113) 11.11 @ 121
Aaron Rudolf 10.66 @ 127
Stock 600 (new 1/2 ton chev build)
Blowby 11.4
Big Swole 11.2??
Mal Raqucinkewitz 9.5

There I fixed it for ya :)

I can't believe Mal got the truck running again after that gnarly explosion on the dyno. I haven't seen him in years. Now I really can't wait to get to Bowling Green.

So what kind of chance do you guys think a mid to high 10 second truck would have in the pro street class?

I have spoken to him as well.... Nice fella, but he has no idea what he is in for......

You should see him Tim.

Wicked witch of the west stuff...wringing his hands, casting spells, boiling newt skins, pulling on governer springs, bottling the clean Oregon air, trying to learn new english dialics...he's more fired up then a two peckered puppy.

Hell I know exactly what we're in for, a lot of smoke and a 2 minute wait to see the time board.[/QUOTE]

Until you witness the scheid rail lope down to the box and watch everyone run to the track in person its hard to understand. That goes for Caged Fury also!

Ah Ha

Maybe a hint of why Ken wants a list.

He has been gathering a pile of toy dinosaurs, paints, voodoo books, straight pins, and spy photos of all the listed 12v trucks. He has connections with an ancient shaman witch doctor of the Paiute tribe and I heard him mumbling some wierd chants and sticking pins in a certain multi-colored dino....not sure what this all means.

Maybe a hint of why Ken wants a list.

He has been gathering a pile of toy dinosaurs, paints, voodoo books, straight pins, and spy photos of all the listed 12v trucks. He has connections with an ancient shaman witch doctor of the Paiute tribe and I heard him mumbling some wierd chants and sticking pins in a certain multi-colored dino....not sure what this all means.

awesome!!

but i know what it means, ken is gonna catch a whippin' .... but i have no doubt his truck will be consistent as hell.