Prostreet truck who all is coming

Hell I know exactly what we're in for, a lot of smoke and a 2 minute wait to see the time board.

Until you witness the scheid rail lope down to the box and watch everyone run to the track in person its hard to understand. That goes for Caged Fury also![/QUOTE]

Have seen both of them, Schied Dragster couldn't hook but looks great. Should be fun to watch him against Banks, one you can see one you can't. I seen Caged Fury too, looked pretty cute being towed around by that golf cart everywhere it went.

awesome!!

but i know what it means, ken is gonna catch a whippin' .... but i have no doubt his truck will be consistent as hell.

It's Rob's truck as much as mine and he's driving. Hell maybe we should just fold shop now, but wait what does the swamie say? "That's way they have the race." :tree: TS uses .5 sec protree right?

It's Rob's truck as much as mine and he's driving. Hell maybe we should just fold shop now, but wait what does the swamie say? "That's way they have the race." :tree: TS uses .5 sec protree right?
i never mentioned rob. like i said you'll probaly be consistent, but you DEFINITELY wont be the fastest pro street truck at the track. do you not drive your own truck now?

i never mentioned rob. like i said you'll probaly be consistent, but you DEFINITELY wont be the fastest pro street truck at the track. do you not drive your own truck now?
I'm not licensed to go faster than 10.0 so probably won't drive it again unless I forced for some reason or another. Besides I have another truck I built this last year, White Out that should be a mid 10 second truck at about 130, it an honest daily driver with a roll bar. That is fast enough for this old man. I want to get the NHRDA Superstreet record back, Max'd Out's record was retired when they went to the new rules. Redneck 6.0 now holds the new record with his 10.6 performance in Phoenix. Hopefully we can make a few rounds with Max'd Out before one of those big bad ass 12 valves sucks us up in their smoke, but we'll do the best we can. We have 4 races to make before we get back home so not looking to kill it on the first outing.

Last edited:
TS race

TS should be a good time, it always is. Ken I will be coming after that record myself sometime soon. It's all in good fun. Jeff

Hopefully we can make a few rounds with Max'd Out before one of those big bad ass 12 valves sucks us up in their smoke, but we'll do the best we can. We have 4 races to make before we get back home so not looking to kill it on the first outing.

i'm sure if buck's truck makes more than one pass he'll have you covered. best of luck, see you there!

I seen Caged Fury too, looked pretty cute being towed around by that golf cart everywhere it went.

Keep running that pie hole of yours and I will qualify Caged Fury so get to meet it 1st round. The Dinosaur known as Caged Fury will bust your a$$:rockwoot:

4438956898_338fc56824_b.jpg

I got money on this truck...

It wouldn't take a bigger battery to put you on the trailer. Maybe you need a bigger motor:hehe:

You might be right Dennis, you don't seem to use the one in Caged Fury much since you seem to enjoy towing it more than racing it. How about loaning it to us?

Yeah, how dare you tow a race truck to the line Dennis...how could you put such a bad image on p-pump powered trucks.

I'm getting pretty excited to watch some drag racing. Oh yeah :Cheer:

You might be right Dennis, you don't seem to use the one in Caged Fury much since you seem to enjoy towing it more than racing it. How about loaning it to us?

That is about your only chance at beating us:hehe:. I'm glad you have come around to the logical way of thinking.......The only way you will be able to compete is with a Cummins in your truck:kick:

Now what fun would that be? Hell I've have to buy a golf cart and a tow rope.