Camomax
Big Schmitty Racing
Dock Boy 10.95 @ 125
Moose (wide open performance)
Brian (powerstroker 113) 11.11 @ 121
Aaron Rudolf 10.66 @ 127
Stock 600 (new 1/2 ton chev build)
Blowby 11.4

Have had a couple people tell me that I sure run ProStreet..

11.2 - 11.3 not gonna cut it, is it??

I suppose if most / all of the fast guys break, I could have a slight chance in Heck!! lol

Thoughts???

Max'd Out 9.80 @ 140.38
Jeff Garmon ??
Phil Taylor ??
CSI Dodge 9.31 @ 148.8
Caged Fury 9.3x @ 14x.xx
Smith Truck 9.31 @ 14x.xx
Team Green 9.3x @14x.xx
Buck Spruill 9.70
Big Dodge 9.3x @ 14x.xx
Jeff Dean 10.47 @ 131.75
Fletcher
Gabby
Meacham
Camomax
Big Schmitty Racing
Dock Boy 10.95 @ 125
Aaron Rudolf 10.66 @ 127
Blowby 11.4
Michael (Hot Rod Diesel)?
Big Swole 11.2??

In thoery the quickest truck should win which makes it one of the 9.3 dodges, in reality the quickest rarely wins. I think Dennis told me a truck running in the high 11's low 12's has won due to the other trucks being unable to continue.

In thoery the quickest truck should win which makes it one of the 9.3 dodges, in reality the quickest rarely wins. I think Dennis told me a truck running in the high 11's low 12's has won due to the other trucks being unable to continue.

A high 11 second truck has runnered up... not won. Nobody has won with any 11 second pass since 2004(well, ecxept for Garmon when he lifted racing said high 11 second truck), and the qualifying and race have always been on the same day..... there are several other trucks that you are missing as well.

Point is, there is gonna be a whole assload of fast $hit there...... You need to stop worrying about who is gonna show up and worry about getting down to bidness.... I do like your concern about the other teams though, so I have decided to get you a rainbow colored boa and I'll announce to the teams in the driver's meeting that you want everyone to hold hands for solidarity during the meeting since you have been so concerned about their whereabouts prior to the race. I'm sure they will appreciate the kind thoughts from a fellow competitor and join in singing during your Kum-by-ya solo. LOL

BTW, Mal Raqucinkewitz (Rack-sync-uh-wits) clicked off a 9.5x in his half ton ford last week.... He will be there too.

Have had a couple people tell me that I sure run ProStreet..

11.2 - 11.3 not gonna cut it, is it??

I suppose if most / all of the fast guys break, I could have a slight chance in Heck!! lol

Thoughts???

dial it back and run 12.0. That's my plan IF I can make it.

I'd like to see a heads up race between swole and nasty. Two fast daily driven street trucks running LOW 11's on fuel only! Both sleepers too

I'd like to see a heads up race between swole and nasty. Two fast daily driven street trucks running LOW 11's on fuel only! Both sleepers too

I'b be down with that. That'd be fun for a friendly match up!

I agree. I'd be down too although you would probably beat me because I'm gunshy after all this breaking!

.....that and we're not technically legal to run what we can. :D

A high 11 second truck has runnered up... not won. Nobody has won with any 11 second pass since 2004(well, ecxept for Garmon when he lifted racing said high 11 second truck), and the qualifying and race have always been on the same day..... there are several other trucks that you are missing as well.

Point is, there is gonna be a whole assload of fast $hit there...... You need to stop worrying about who is gonna show up and worry about getting down to bidness.... I do like your concern about the other teams though, so I have decided to get you a rainbow colored boa and I'll announce to the teams in the driver's meeting that you want everyone to hold hands for solidarity during the meeting since you have been so concerned about their whereabouts prior to the race. I'm sure they will appreciate the kind thoughts from a fellow competitor and join in singing during your Kum-by-ya solo. LOL

You racing or just talking? Not worried, thought it would be nice to know who plans on showing up, since I don't have a clue who most of them are. Might generate some more interest as well. Don't worry we'll be there and getting down to bidness as you say. You can announce anything you want. Just say it so us northern and western boys can understand it.:poke:

So since it's my thread, who else is coming Timmy?

Max'd Out 9.80 @ 140.38
Jeff Garmon ??
Phil Taylor ??
CSI Dodge 9.31 @ 148.8
Caged Fury 9.3x @ 14x.xx
Smith Truck 9.31 @ 14x.xx
Team Green 9.3x @14x.xx
Buck Spruill 9.70
Big Dodge 9.3x @ 14x.xx
Jeff Dean 10.47 @ 131.75
Fletcher
Gabby
Meacham
Camomax
Big Schmitty Racing
Dock Boy 10.95 @ 125
Aaron Rudolf 10.66 @ 127
Blowby 11.4
Michael (Hot Rod Diesel)?
Big Swole 11.2??
Mal Raqucinkewitz 9.5

I agree. I'd be down too although you would probably beat me because I'm gunshy after all this breaking!

.....that and we're not technically legal to run what we can. :D

Gunshy?? GUNSHY???

LOL

You and me Both, Son!! I've been debating about racing much at all due to my breakage and carnage the last year and half...lol

I feel ya!!

The Legal point is a good one too!! Oh well, Will have to see What Dennis says..

You racing or just talking? Not worried, thought it would be nice to know who plans on showing up, since I don't have a clue who most of them are. Might generate some more interest as well. Don't worry we'll be there and getting down to bidness as you say. You can announce anything you want. Just say it so us northern and western boys can understand it.:poke:

Blah, blah, blah. :blahblah1:

Ray Charles can see your attempt at sizing up the opposition. LOL

And don't worry about me Driving at TS... that will come later this year.

I'm not giving you any more names. If they haven't spoken up they probably prefer secrecy...............

Add David Lott to the list.... maybe he will get his ass in gear to defend his Powerstroke honor if we taunt him enough..... Even though his truck has no motor right now.

Gunshy?? GUNSHY???

LOL

You and me Both, Son!! I've been debating about racing much at all due to my breakage and carnage the last year and half...lol

I feel ya!!

The Legal point is a good one too!! Oh well, Will have to see What Dennis says..

you are legal as far as I know.

I think understanding is more of an age thing not a west thing.