Pulltilbrokes 1st gen pullin thread 09

Looks good... time for bigger injectors.. and charger.. but still looks good..
Bryan

I got some big edm's I just need to get em fixed and in the truck, should have a bigger charger by next season

I pull my first gen with a p pump i run 410 gears with nv4500 with 205 and run 2 high side still running out of wheel speed

The truck you and propuller were talkin about is mine and Brents we are cousins and partners in on it. Brent said there was a good runnin first gen out at humboldt i did not get to go i was in the field but i hope we get to pull out ur direction a little more if you know of any pulls out that direction let me know. We live in southwest iowa and Northwest Missouri so its not real far

i hope we get to pull out ur direction a little more if you know of any pulls out that direction let me know. We live in southwest iowa and Northwest Missouri so its not real far

Johnson, NE is one we hoped to see you guys come over for. LINK

Sweet truck bud, i cant wait to get mine on the sled next season. Im VE all the way,lol

The Few, The Proud, The Ve Pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well had our last local pull of the season last night and and it was the best pull of the year for me, and stillsmokin finaly got his truck together to make a few hooks

I ended up 3rd in both the 7500 and 8500 modified diesel classes only getting beat by a couple close friends, and I also set a new personal best distance of 325'1" and making my personal goal of 300+ feet

Light class
YouTube - Pulltilbroke at Adams
Heavy class
YouTube - Pulltilbrokes Heavy hook At Adams

Heres a couple pics I snapped

adams09005.jpg

adams09007.jpg

Ya talked to Curt last night and he said the truck felt stronger. It sounded like he also wanted to come down to adams and hook with us to but he didn't have enough time to get there

Looks good...

Looks like a leaf spring front... Look at what the gassers are doing on their front axles.. most have a ladder bar on the front.

Did you guys add springs to the front and back... I think the springs on ours are just sprung.. haha.. it sitts too low around.. We'll have to move the front stopps to keep tires off the fenders now.. and we have little tires on it..

Bryan

We already got traction bar tabs on jeffs axle because we figures we'd run into this problem

Both jeff and I are running 4" gasser leaves up front but from different manufacturers mine are Rancho's and Jeffs are Skyjackers

We both also have home built rear packs but not that it matters, Jeff is blocked solid and I have an 1" of travel