Pulltilbrokes 1st gen pullin thread 09

Thanks.. I'll have to start looking for some springs.. our Rear is adjustable.. but still could use more spacers.. But it will be set in the solid position most of the time..
I thought I saw some tabs on the front right in one of those pics...
I'll be sending you a PM.. I'm going to have a D80 coming up too...
Bryan

Also check out this thread.. it has turned into a front axle thread..
Vid of High Maintenance in Athens 8-15-09 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Last edited:
Most of our pulls are just Open class brush pulls, run what ya brung kinda deal

It would be nice to get organized and get a set of rules together and have a couple different classes

No Drugs, water is ok, 26" hitch,bars blocks and rack ok, must have licensce plates and insurance, no dual CP3s or HPOP's. Not sure what else never saw a rule sheet

Don't forget wahoo's favorite rule the no dual rear wheels. I figure Weston probably knew that from the past though.
I think Got-Torque has a rule sheet from Wahoo.

Todd said you were lookin for a hook. I don't know of any around here this weekend, but as you probly already know there is one next Friday in Oneida KS.

You gonna go to Sargent on the 19th?

I'd like to but I will be rolling to nights and working 12 hr days around that time for the refueling outage at the plant. I'll just have to see if it works out I guess...

Looks good...

Looks like a leaf spring front... Look at what the gassers are doing on their front axles.. most have a ladder bar on the front.

Did you guys add springs to the front and back... I think the springs on ours are just sprung.. haha.. it sitts too low around.. We'll have to move the front stopps to keep tires off the fenders now.. and we have little tires on it..

Bryan

We both added rear leaves to get the hitches up where they needed to be. Mine has 2 extras added under the top leaf in a new stock pack. We are using 4" lift springs for a gasser in the front, there are 6 leaves in the pack just like stock. The fenders still get some rubs from the tires when she is weighted for 8500, but it's much better than it was with stock springs arched +1.5". I think I'll be putting bump stops in the front as well this winter. The 33x12.5x17 STS's rub a little

I have to add bars to the front, but all I got done in time were the front mounts.

Thanks.. after seeing your truck and a few others.. I think we'll stay way from the extra springs in the front if we can... and add some bigger spacers for the back.. (it will be blocked solid anyways.)
Bryan