Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

97' CTD said:
To all you that know what would be one of the closest hotels during the event I know nothing about the area so help me out, me and some buddies will be staying Thurs night untill we check out Sunday morning.
Brandon

Brandon, I got rooms at the Econo-Lodge which is about a block down on the other side of the street from the Ramada for $55 a night, all the hotels are right there close to each other in a small vicinity so staying at any hotel will put you near most of the folks coming in for the event.

I have a room at the RAMADA see you their :rockwoot:.
Brandon

Brandon (97') hope to meet you there if you decide not to come down to the Sturgis Pull.

Brandon 2- We might have some floor space if you guys need it

WhooHoo the Ramada is going to be a happening place.

i would have switched my rooms to the ramada but its not worth the $30 bucks when i can just walk across the street to be at the action LOL

BUCKSHOT said:
I didnt think the ACTON was at a hotel last year?

It always could be tho right? Just more of a chance of meeting an internet person really.

joefarmer said:
You have room on your floor for a few guys Brandon? :hehe:

Can you haul my truck down? If so I got 2 queen beds and plenty of floor space! We could make this work. I am staying Thursday night-check out Sunday mornin. U get my pick-up their for the pulls and U got all expense paid room for the event!
Brandon

Sure... I think? We normally take a few trucks/trailers/drunks. :hehe:

I need to talk to Chris (Signature600) and make him gooseneck me down their for a fee, I wan't to hook this truck baaaaad and their is a girl on the way I would like to spend some time with also! P.S. Chris if you read this she has friends :cheer:. So does this mean free or reduced rates for the haul :hehe:.
Brandon

joefarmer said:
Sure... I think? We normally take a few trucks/trailers/drunks. :hehe:

Well let me know if you got room to haul my pick-up, like I said U get it their and I WILL provide sleeping quarters FREE!
Brandon

97' CTD said:
I need to talk to Chris (Signature600) and make him gooseneck me down their for a fee, I wan't to hook this truck baaaaad and their is a girl on the way I would like to spend some time with also! P.S. Chris if you read this she has friends :cheer:. So does this mean free or reduced rates for the haul :hehe:.
Brandon
Boobies? WHERE?

Just found out about this event last year, but didn't know street truck could pull. 4/26 seems sooooo far away when your itchin' to hook!

got reservations made at the Ramada, plan to roll in around noon on friday! :rockwoot:

BFD99 said:
got reservations made at the Ramada, plan to roll in around noon on friday! :rockwoot:

I dont know how they are going to hold us all. :rockwoot: :Cheer:

more like i'm not sure how they are going to stand all of you guys!!!

well the foreign girl on the phone didn't seem to mind, i had to have her repeat everything she said like three times, i couldn't understand a word she said on the phone! LOL

SKYNYRD said:
more like i'm not sure how they are going to stand all of you guys!!!
Shouldn't be anyone there to complain as the hotel will be filled with diesel guys, that should work in our favor.