Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

HOLY Jizz batman!!! Everyone's going to this event! Man, I'm gonna have to convoy with myself in the sky on an airplane to get there.

I have no idea how I could even make it with the truck, but I'm sure as hell going to try and fly out to spectate. May end up having to suck it up and drag race the rental car AGAIN :doh: !!!!! I hate being without a truck. Lemme see... it reminds me of, oh yeah, being without AIR! wtf lol.

Is L-Ville the way to go down i havent even looked at a map haha! Im sure we could check into it i dont see a problem with it!

Strõkër~X said:
Sweet!!!

see you guys there, cant wait to see the BAMF edition truck, LOL!

The BAMF edition is sweet. I have sat in it. :hehe:

haloman said:
The BAMF edition is sweet. I have sat in it. :hehe:

when the hell did you sit in my truck haha:hehe: but ya shes gonna be there full force the way things are looking right now should be hitting up the track and the dyno for sure calling jody monday for some live tuneing finally!:rockwoot:

Oh ok I understand now. Did you read up above? lt looks like we are going to have some other strokers to be in the convoy.

haloman said:
Oh ok I understand now. Did you read up above? lt looks like we are going to have some other strokers to be in the convoy.

sounds excellent we needa start a thread for our convoy down there! just so we can make sure we gott everyone!:Cheer:

To all you that know what would be one of the closest hotels during the event I know nothing about the area so help me out, me and some buddies will be staying Thurs night untill we check out Sunday morning.
Brandon

No hotels are close but there is a group of them that everyone is staying at that is about ten mins from the track. Try to get a room at the Ramada.

AFAIK. Here is there number 270-781-3000. Look at post #133 in this thread.