Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

BFD99 said:
well the foreign girl on the phone didn't seem to mind, i had to have her repeat everything she said like three times, i couldn't understand a word she said on the phone! LOL

That sucks I got ahold of a real nice American sounding women, who told all about the band, bar and free breakfast.

dang i missed out then! ohh well i got a confirmation number, so i guess thats all that matters!

Bob Carpenter from 8-Lug, David Kennedy from Diesel Power & Kevin Wilson from Diesel World are all coming in for the event. Now is YOUR chance to get your truck in the magazines. ( CompD truck are always in the mags ) :)

The TDR is sponsoring the Show-n-shine so get those trucks polished up and get here in April!!!

Sheila

Bye Now said:
Bob Carpenter from 8-Lug, David Kennedy from Diesel Power & Kevin Wilson from Diesel World are all coming in for the event. Now is YOUR chance to get your truck in the magazines. ( CompD truck are always in the mags ) :)

The TDR is sponsoring the Show-n-shine so get those trucks polished up and get here in April!!!

Sheila

hell yea, hopefully this time its not a picture of me doing a burnout the wrong way with extra weight in the bed.

Got the teams rooms booked at the Ramada. We will be bringing Lethal Injection, Black Widow, and the Silver Bullet.:rockwoot: plus a cooler and a bottle of crown:Cheer:

one bottle? i hope that bottle is a extra big bottle... :hehe:

sooo Dex -- found out anything about some grub friday night???

I konw there is the open house -- but for those of us who havn't been before -- are there any good eatin places around the hotels or TS?

Blue01F250 said:
sooo Dex -- found out anything about some grub friday night???

I konw there is the open house -- but for those of us who havn't been before -- are there any good eatin places around the hotels or TS?

Lots of eats nearby, all of your normal places.

haloman said:
Lots of eats nearby, all of your normal places.
nav_sonicSignLogoTop.jpg

Where all the Hotels are there are plenty of places to eat, Steak, Chinese, Catfish, Wings, Japanese, Waffles, Buffet, Fast food, and snacks.

allright i think i need to find a hotel room, any suggestions that still have rooms? truck is coming along quickly and should have it done to debute it here!

CATpullingTeam said:
allright i think i need to find a hotel room, any suggestions that still have rooms? truck is coming along quickly and should have it done to debute it here!

Try to find a room at the Ramada,

You guys must be mind readers. Ramada is giving us the best rates, therefore they are the official hotel.

Here is what we've got...

2008 TS EVENT HOTELS - Must mention TS Event

BAYMONT INN - 270-843-3200 $89.00

HAMPTON INN 270-842-4100 $99.00

HOMETOWN SUITES 270-846-3311 $89.00

RAMADA INN 270-781-3000 $65.00
ASK FOR TS DIESEL EVENT SPECIAL

CANDLEWOOD SUITES 270-843-5505 $89.00

Microtel 270-745-9922 $58.45 (Dble room)

Days Inn - 270-781-6470 $76.65 (Dble room)

If these are full there are other area hotels.
Best Western - 270-782-3800
Red Roof Inn - 270-781-6550
Quality Inn - 270-846-4588
Sleep Inn - 270-842-3800
Hilton Garden Inn - 270-781-6998
Holiday Inn University Plaza - 270-782-7751

Beech Bend said they are getting lots of campground calls. If you want to camp www.beechbend.com ask to be close to the racetrack.

See you guys and gals in Kentucky!!!