Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Come down to the bar??

If you make it through the parking lot without getting a beer shoved in your hands I'll be impressed LOL

We have started receiving some sponsor info. Here's a rundown of sponsors that will be on hand at the event.

Borg Warner Turbos
Turbonetics Turbos
Scheid Diesel
Diesel Performance Parts
Di Procol Gauges
Competition Diesel
Turbo Diesel Register
Genos Garage - Show-n-shine sponsor

Sponsorship info can be found on www.tsperformance.com under the events section. I'll update the companies as they come on board.

Thanks Guys!!!!

I'd like to add Industrial Injection to the above list. They are making the trip out to Kentucky and will have a booth. So make plans to stop by and meet the "Cool" guys from Industrial Injection. :rockwoot:

Sheila

Sheila!! We really missed you at the NADM race this weekend! Officially met Dennis. Was great talking to him! I'm pretty sure now, that I have to go buy a ticket to Nashville though for your guys event lol.

Sheila!! We really missed you at the NADM race this weekend! Officially met Dennis. Was great talking to him! I'm pretty sure now, that I have to go buy a ticket to Nashville though for your guys event lol.

Cool :rockwoot: Just grab Nat and you girls get out here!! It sounds like I missed a great time in CA. I need more than one days notice. I booked Dennis' ticket on Thursday afternoon and he flew out Friday morning :hehe:

Sheila

Cool :rockwoot: Just grab Nat and you girls get out here!! It sounds like I missed a great time in CA. I need more than one days notice. I booked Dennis' ticket on Thursday afternoon and he flew out Friday morning :hehe:

Sheila

Aww lol I told Dennis he totally should have brought you with him! You wouldn't have even needed a ticket. You coulda just climbed in his pocket LOL! I'll have to consult the blonde about tickets for Kentucky!

Just booked a couple of rooms at the Ramada.:rockwoot:

Doesn't look like it. Got a couple of interested buyers coming to take a look at it so it'll probably be sold by then. I'm gonna take the company 6 leaker up there probably.

This looks like a good time so, I booked a room at the Ramada! The wife and i will be there! Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. We are coming from north West of Columbus (1hr). See ya there.:evil

well looks like the maryland boys tally is up to about 15 coming now!

Count me in. I need to call the Ramada and see if they have about three rooms left. :Cheer:

Count me in. I need to call the Ramada and see if they have about three rooms left. :Cheer:

They told me a few weeks ago that there rooms were booking quick so jump on it. Sounds like The ramada is going to be the party hotel this year:evil

the ramada and the camp grounds are going to be the place to be for the after party

I'd like to add Industrial Injection to the above list. They are making the trip out to Kentucky and will have a booth. So make plans to stop by and meet the "Cool" guys from Industrial Injection. :rockwoot:

Sheila

I'd like to add Diablo Sport to the above list. These guys are a blast so plan on stopping by and visiting with them :rockwoot:

The Best Western is directly across from The Ramada and is nice with an indoor pool. Just an option if The Ramada fills up and it sounds like it is. We put the list of hotels up on the TS website. It is under the events section @ www.tsperformance.com

Sheila

Aww lol I told Dennis he totally should have brought you with him! You wouldn't have even needed a ticket. You coulda just climbed in his pocket LOL! I'll have to consult the blonde about tickets for Kentucky!

You better get out here. We want you to sing The National Anthem. I was thinking maybe a duet with Timbeaux :hehe:

You better get out here. We want you to sing The National Anthem. I was thinking maybe a duet with Timbeaux :hehe:

Aww lol... I'll do my best to see if I can arrange a flight in the cards... But I'm not sure Timmy's up for it... He'll have to practice... LOTS! ;)