Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

This looks like a good time so, I booked a room at the Ramada! The wife and i will be there! Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. We are coming from north West of Columbus (1hr). See ya there.

Sweet. Looks like a few of us are headed down from this area. :rockwoot:

Borg Warner Turbos
Turbonetics Turbos
Scheid Diesel
Diesel Performance Parts
Di Procol Gauges
Competition Diesel
Turbo Diesel Register
Genos Garage - Show-n-shine sponsor
PowerStrokenation.com
Industrial Injection
Diablo Sport

I'd like to add a couple more companies to the above sponsor list.....

Dynomite Diesel
HushPower by FlowMaster

Thanks guys!! See you in Bowling Green!

Sheila I am disappointed that none of the major breweries have stepped up to the plate. Obviously they do not know the value. LOL

Sheila I am disappointed that none of the major breweries have stepped up to the plate. Obviously they do not know the value. LOL

Good lord... just hope that Danny and the Cajun don't sponsor it with their 'drink', we'd all be screwed :doh: LOL

Is it April yet??!??!!?!! I swear I am going to put more that 200hp down with the 6.7 this year!!

Schedualed my live tuneing with Jody yesterday for the 18th of April so the BAMF should be good to go for TS!:rockwoot::evil:st::Cheer:

i hear alot of good about this event, i will be there this year! Cant wait to actually put some faces to screen names!

Dennis,
Looks like it should be the biggest event of the year. The little white 02 should be ready. Hopefully it will have enough power to pull my big a@# down the track. Don't know how much testing I will get before your event.I hope the French can adapt to 4x4 drag racing!:evil

Meacham

Meacham,

Look forward to seeing you here in April:ylsuper:

We've got a couple more sponsors on board for the event :thankyou2:

Columbus Diesel
South Bend Clutch

The following will have booths some chose to just sponsor and hang out.

These companies will have booths:

Diesel Performance Parts
South Bend Clutch
Diablo sport
Dynomite Diesel
Borg Warner
Turbonetics
HushPower by FlowMaster
Scheid Diesel
Industrial Injection
TS

Those hanging out....

Columbus Diesel
DiProcol

booked in at the Hampton. Can anyone say is this hotel is close to the events ?

hey sheila or dennis have you heard if lenny from DDP is going to be coming down again this year?