Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Yes Lenny will be here. :rockwoot:

I'd like to add another sponsor that will also be setting up a booth.

Optima Batteries

Dennis, Will the 2008 TS Performance Outlaw Challenge be a double points event?

Dennis, Will the 2008 TS Performance Outlaw Challenge be a double points event?

:hehe::rockwoot::hehe:

Tim... that is f'ing funny, I don't care who you are...

well, I can think of one guy who might not think so...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you Tim.... I have been stuck in my office for weeks:hehe:

This year's TS Outlaw event will be triple points. What a way to kick off the Outlaw season.

Dennis

triple for freinds and double for everyone else? I know I am fairly new, but I thought that was the way it is.:hehe:

Glad to see you finaly got out of the office Dennis..If I see some changes that need to be made , should I e-mail you? :hehe:

Anybody up for meeting at Wild Wings this weekend?

Heck yeah, I'll be there in a Gasser rental... has anyone found a place that'll rent diesels? :doh:

You have to ask Michael P. :hehe: :hehe: Thanks Steve B.

Ok... I think I've heard this... isn't it a uhaul truck? Dear lord... I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of experience. Though you sure could load a lot of beer into the back of a moving truck LOL

Ok... I think I've heard this... isn't it a uhaul truck? Dear lord... I'm not sure I'm ready for that kind of experience. Though you sure could load a lot of beer into the back of a moving truck LOL

It was a nice U-Haul with a Powerstroke, must of had a govenor on it ( ran the same every run ).

It was a nice U-Haul with a Powerstroke, must of had a govenor on it ( ran the same every run ).

Oh good grief... I'd have to force myself to drive a powerchoke? lol Would that be worth it? I'm not sure... if it was dead on, maybe I could win brackets LOL