Saturday April 26th TS Outlaw Race/sled pull date

Dennis / Sheila...

Do you have a schedule of events program for Fri and Sat? Be nice to know what, when, and where things will happen for those of us who've never been to this event before. :pop:

Joel

Dennis / Sheila...

Do you have a schedule of events program for Fri and Sat? Be nice to know what, when, and where things will happen for those of us who've never been to this event before. :pop:

Joel

Friday we will drink beer beginning around breakfast and do so until bedtime. This will take place at TS Performance on Nashville RD.

Saturday, we will be drinking or racing at the track until around 3PMish at which point we will retire to the SOKY fairgrounds to drink more beer and watch sledpulls until late.

Tim forgot to mention,

SUnday we will most likely pull ourselves from a gutter somewhere around SOKY find the nearest waffle house, overindulge in grease, and resume much of Friday nights activities.

wait both of you forgot about kicking the events off on thursday night! so friday morning is just continuing drinking from thursday night. i know the boys coming from maryland will be drinking the entire way down we are leaving wednesday night so we will be there by thursday after noon most likely drunk as a skunk!

wait both of you forgot about kicking the events off on thursday night! so friday morning is just continuing drinking from thursday night. i know the boys coming from maryland will be drinking the entire way down we are leaving wednesday night so we will be there by thursday after noon most likely drunk as a skunk!

Ya, you guys that are riding in the camper will be, some of us have to drive there :doh:

Friday we will drink beer beginning around breakfast and do so until bedtime. This will take place at TS Performance on Nashville RD.

Saturday, we will be drinking or racing at the track until around 3PMish at which point we will retire to the SOKY fairgrounds to drink more beer and watch sledpulls until late.

Okay, that clears it up. I didn't know if the beer drinking were to commence at a specific time and place. :evil :Cheer:

Oh damm lol... This could get stupid, fast.

I just hit submit on the airfare and hotel reservation. Still working on that diesel rental truck :doh: lol I wish! It's gonna friggin kill me.

I fly in Thursday evening around 3pm, and then hopefully I won't get lost on my way south to Bowling Green. Is it south? I just figured it was. Hmm, I'd better check into that LOL.

Also booked my room at the Ramada. No more at the group rate though. And they're dang near booked up. This is gonna be WILD!

Oh damm lol... This could get stupid, fast.

I just hit submit on the airfare and hotel reservation. Still working on that diesel rental truck :doh: lol I wish! It's gonna friggin kill me.

I fly in Thursday evening around 3pm, and then hopefully I won't get lost on my way south to Bowling Green. Is it south? I just figured it was. Hmm, I'd better check into that LOL.

Also booked my room at the Ramada. No more at the group rate though. And they're dang near booked up. This is gonna be WILD!

Rent a Diesel U-Haul Truck!

Angela -- Nashville is south of Bowling Green, so ya will be heading north :)

you should hop in with Shawn and Sheri that are flying in from Arizona on Thursday around 11 I think...

pm me if ya want their info :)

Oh crap LOL, I'm not even there and I'm already lost! I'm flying in to Nashville. And I'm going to get a map right now LOL.

Tim forgot to mention,

SUnday we will most likely pull ourselves from a gutter somewhere around SOKY find the nearest waffle house, overindulge in grease, and resume much of Friday nights activities.

:rockwoot:

How do you get to the Fairgrounds (where the pulling is to be held) from the Ramada?

Angela -- Nashville is south of Bowling Green, so ya will be heading north :)

you should hop in with Shawn and Sheri that are flying in from Arizona on Thursday around 11 I think...

pm me if ya want their info :)

Thank you SO much for the offer! And setting me in the right direction lol, I THINK I have some friends here from Nor Cal, who may be flying in too and we're talking about splitting a rental car, so we'll see how that goes!

Can't wait!

Did i read somewhere that this event was going to have contingency sponsors paying out if you win with their product installed?

Updated Sponsor list...

Those with an * will have booths set up at the event.

Farmboys Diesel *
Woodriff Diesel
Fleece Performance *
Optima Batteries *
The Rileys DieselSite.com *
Diesel Care & Performance *
HushPower by Flow Master *
South Bend Clutch *
Diablo Sport *
Dynomite Diesel *
Borg Warner *
Turbonetics *
Di Procol
Scheid Diesel *
Industrial Injection *
Diesel Performance Parts *
Competition Diesel - Just look for the party condo :hehe:
Turbo Diesel Registry - Show-n-Shine
PowerStrokeNation.com - Just look beside the party Comp D party condo :hehe:

The following editors will be on hand also...

David Kennedy, Jason Sands (JQMile) & Trevor Reed - Diesel Power Mag
Bob Carpenter - 8 Lug
Kevin Wilson - Diesel World

Hurry up April 25th & 26th!!!

Sheila

Last edited: